The haunted house

Amy turned on her porch light and opened her door and put a enter sign on the door. She made sure all of her cats was hiding in the basement because she didn't want the cats to give her plan away.And plus they ate after the the kids got killed. The first group of kids walked in and the trail led them to the basement where there is a door knob on the outside but not the inside. Amy has a trap for everyone that walks inside the basement , once you step on the third step a big knife like device that she hand made herself to come down then back up. You would think once one person in the group gets hit they would stop but unfortunately they all was running so fast they all trampled down the step quickly blood was flying everywhere. It was so dark they couldn't get up once they fell. The next group of kids came in and the door quickly shut behind them so they just tried to fill for the steps. This group was all girls so they decided to hold hands and keep up with each other because they couldn't see. So once the one that was going first went down the steps the big knife came down so fast and hard it knocked them all down the steps "boom boom boom boom" is all you could here because they were falling and getting slice up at the same time.