Chapter 1

(A/n  I couldn't find much Rev! Falls Siren Au pictures. I think I'm gonna draw some myself (no promises))

Pacifica's POV

Hi! My name's Pacifica. I'm one of the sirens here at Pacific ocean (XD). I live here with my little cousin Gideon and uncle Bud and I have a blowfish named Hannah.

Anyways, yesterday I was wondering around with Hannah, when I found a book that had been dropped in the sea. I put a spell on it, so it wouldn't get ruined. It had a six-fingered hand with number 3 on it. It was very interesting. It told about lots of mystical creatures. Mostly sea creatures. On the last page was only a tittle that said Sirens.

'Well THAT'S interesting. It looks like someone didn't finish this journal. But why would he drop this in sea?' I asked myself.  Right after I thought of that I heard someone scream.

"PACIFICA!" I turned around and saw a boy with blue tail and white hair swimming to me. It was Gideon. "Here you are. I was looking for you." he said. He looked exsited.

"I was wondering if you wanted to join me and my friends. We're going to swim to the shore to watch at cute human girls. Care to join? There are boys too~." he said with a light pink blush on his little, chubby cheeks.

I chuckled. "I rather not. Besides there are a lot of sirens in the sea, and don't you think it's a little creepy to stare at people?" I finished with a raised eyebrow.

"I know there are a lot of sirens, but human girls are cuter AND THEY'VE GOT LEGS.(totally not creepy...) And no, it's not creepy, I'm just admiaring real life art works."

I rolled my eyes. 'He's just too cute sometimes' i giggled at the thought. Then he countinued.

"And you know WHAT?! You need to get a boyfriend! I mean you're 15, but still don't have a boyfriend!" "That's because I DON'T want a boyfriend, and I don't need one eighter" I said.  

"Okay, so are you coming or what?""Okay, I'm coming, but just to be sure that you're safe." "NICE!" Gideon then threw a victory punch.

"Okay. So what now?" I asked him. "Oh. We just need to get Grendon and Acid and then we can go. They're waiting for us at the reaf.""Okay, lets go! Hannah, come on, we're going!" I said as we swimmed to the reaf.