Chapter 3

Pacificas POV.

After we finished our time in the shore, we started swimming back. The bioys had fun oggling over humans, like fangirls over boys (books, band members, fictional characters, etc.)

I kinda wonder how it's like having legs, walking, running and all that stuff.

Although this day was quite fun, I can't stop to think, that something bad will happen. Hannah was right by my side all the time and even she looked worried. Strange.

While we all were swimming back home, Gideon, Acid and Grendon were playing tag.

"Tag, you're it! Tag, tag you're it!"

I smiled at them. They all were so precious. Gideons blue tail shimmered in the water, just as Acid's green tail did too. But Grendon? He was an octpous! Just like my Uncle Bud. Except Grendons color was something between pink and purple. Buds is in the some color as Gideons tail.

They were all having fun and looking at them, I quietly giggled. Then a shadow went over me. I looked up...
"OH NO! GIDEON!" I shouted. It was a ship with a fishing net. I panicked. "GIDEON!!" I now screamed on the top of my lungs (idk! They don't have lungs because it's a fish, but in the same time they're humans... Lets just go with lungs). They didn't hear me, because they were laughing and fooling around. I looked at Hannah. "Stay here!" I comanded. Then I swimmed in their direction as fast as I could.

"GIDEON! GIDEON! A SHIP!!" They looked at me and saw the ship, but it was too late. They all got pulled in the net.

I was so scared. I got to the net and started cutting it with a sharp seashell I found in the shore. "C'mon! C'MON!!" I was crying.

Acid was terrifed. He started helping me free him with his sharp teeth. He got out! Great!

"WHERE IS GIDEON AND GRENDON?!""GRENDON'S ON THE OTHER SIDE! I'LL HELP HIM! YOU FIND GIDEON!! HE'S SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE!" "Oh no." Terror was seen in my eyes. Even if I won't find him, I won't leave him!

I started cutting the net, freeing many many fishes but couldn't find Gideon! The net was almost out of water! 'No! Nononononono!!!" "GIDEON!!!?!?"
I finally saw him struggling with so many other fishes that couldn't escape.

I saw Grendon and Acid, but the net was already out of the water and I had to hold on to it. I saw people on the ship loking at me wide-eyed.

I moved so fast that even I didn't know what i was doing. When I was on the top of the net, I started cutting it, so it would all fall in the water.

People on the ship started screaming. "NO! DON'T DO IT! THEY'LL BOTH KILL US!!"

I didn't listen. 'Almost! Almost!' I had a determined look in my eyes. And anger too. People on the ship were praying and pleeding.

Then with the final cut, the net finally started to fall in the water. I was so happy! And then.....

It stopped in mid air! "WHAT?!?" I was so confused. Then it started flying up. "NO! NO! NO! GIDEON!!" "PACIFICA!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" "I DON'T KNOW!! DON'T WORRY GID, I'LL PROTECT YOU!!!"

We were both so scared. Gideon was crying. And I? I was so terrifed, that I was ready to slight someones throught with the seashell.

The net finally landed on the ship. All the people on it looked terrified. But not of me. I didn't had time. I holded Gideon in a protective manner and hissed at them.

Someone started coming closser. I clopped my sharp teeth one inch from the mans hand. He jumped back. I hissed again, showing my teeth and anger.

Gideon had never seen me like this. In the corner of my eye I saw that he was wide-eyed and... Impressed?

Then I flew in the air out of nowhere. Blue aura was all around me. There could be seen fear in my eyes for a second witch changed to anger. I started struggling and screaming.

"UGGGHHHH! LET ME GO YOU MORONS!!" "Moron? That's not a nice thing to say, dear." a calm voice spoke.

Then everything went quiet. The men looked scared for their lifes. I heard a thud. Thud.... Thud.... Thud...

"Well, well, well! What do we have here?"

I slowly looked in the direction where the voice came from. Gideon gasped.

(776 words. Not bad. Well did you liked it? Let me know what you think in the comments.P.S. there might be many grammar mistakes. I'll edit them later. Sorry for that.)