Chapter 4

Gideon's Pov

Oh no! This is all my fault. If I wouldn't had come up with this plan, none of this would've happend. Now we're on a pirates ship. GREAT! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN GIDEON! Congratulations.

But holy crap, Paz looks so scary, I've never seen here like this..

"Well, well, well! What do we have here?"

I turned around and gasped. In front of my eyes was standing a guy with icy blue eyes and dark brown hair. From the reactions of the people on the ship, I assumed he's the captain.
He looked at Pacifica and smirked. Paz blushed and only got angrier.

Wait! WHAT?!? Paz blushed?? Does.. Does she... Like him?

Pacificas POV

"Well, well, well! What do we have here?" I heard a shooting voice say.

I immediatly turned around and met with a pair of icy blue eyes. The owner of the eyes had dark brown hair and blue suit.

On his right shoulder he had a blue parrot who was... Crying? Poor bird.
He also had one of his eyes closed.

The guy saw me eyeing him and smirked. God, I already hate him.

"Like what you see, darling?~"

Wha-! WHO DOES THIS GUY THINKS HE IS??

Then I asked: "Who are you?"

" I am the captain of this ship. And who are you, sweetheart?"

"Stop with the sweet talk! My name is none of your buisness! I demand you free me and my friend!"

He looked at Gideon. The little guy started shaking in fear.

"And who may you be, little one?" he asked Gideon.

"I-I-I'm G-g-""HIS NAME IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, ASSHOLE"I shoutef at him.

"Watch your mouth, Princess! You shouldn't swear, nor interupt us. That's just plain rude." his tone was now cold.

This guy, I swear to poseidon..

"First, you say your name and then we'll reveal ours!"

He looked at me for some time, then a smirk started forming on his face and the wind blew his hair a bit revealing a birthmark that looked like the big dipper. Then he chuckled a bit. That chukle made my heart drop.

"My name is Dipper, dear! Dipper Gleeful. AS I said before, I am the captain of this ship and I'm at your service, m'lady!"

Before I knew, I chukled.

"Really?! Dipper? A bit ironic, don't you think? You have a birthmark, that looks like big dipper and your name is Dipper.."

He laughed himself a bit.

"I guess..?" he said with his icy blue eyes locked on mine. "Now! How about your name, beautiful?"

"It's Pacifica P-"

Before I knew it, he started laughing uncontrolablly.

"Ahahahahahahahahaha! PACIFICA?? A-and you call my name i-ironic?!" he was almost out of breath, tear drops forming in the corners of his eyes.

After calming down a bit, he looked at me, then sawing my glare, he stoped and said:"You are a mermaid in Pacific ocean, named Pacifica! Now THAT'S hilarious!!" he smirked again.

"Ha ha, so funny!" I said as sarcastic, as humanly (or mermaindy for that mather) as possible.

"C'mon, I know you find it funny too!" he said looking at me playfully with those gorgeous blues... And that charming... White smile.... WOW! WHAT JUST HAPPEND?! I DID NOT JUST THINK ABOUT THAT!!!