The Terrors

"Louis, Louise, you are starting kindergarten in two days" Says Ellie their mom. 

"Watch out kindergarten cause here comes the terrors" Says Louis.

"Yep...watch out kindergarten..." Says Ellie.

The twins have been getting into trouble since the first day they learned to walk. I had hired a babysitter to watch them so I could go to the grocery store. When I came back right when I was about to turn the handle to the front door, the babysitter ran out screaming like her pants were on fire. And they were, she was rolling on the grass, yelling and screaming I am never coming back! When I walked in the door to see where the twins were, I heard off pitch notes coming from the piano. I walked over to it and the twins were nowhere in sight. So I lifted up the lid and they were sitting under it spreading peanut butter everywhere. They were covered in blue dots from head to toe.

 I lifted them both out of the piano and set them on the couch. I ran up the stairs to start the bath water so that I could wash them and put them in bed. When I came back down the steps the twins were gone! I, the mother, was looking for them forever I can't tell you how long it took me to finally find them. Do you wanna know where they were? They were  in the big mantel clock. When I got them out I went upstairs until I felt water on the steps. Holy godmother I forgot to turn off the water. Everywhere upstairs there was water. In my bedroom, the twins room, and you guessed it, in the bathroom. 

I turned off the water and found any clothes that were not soaking wet and heading out the door to my moms house. When I walked in the door my mom asked why I had come at this time of day. I told her everything. She had offered to give the twins a bath so I let her. I went to the spare bedroom to take out my laptop and was looking for a new home. Luckily I found a couple homes that looked really nice and not that far away from here. When the twins were done with their bath I got them dressed and rocked them to sleep, surprisingly They fell asleep just like that. 

I went into the living room where my mom and dad where both sitting, and I told them that I was going to go look at some houses in the morning and get some more new clothes because they were all soaked and asked them if they would watch the twins while I was doing that. They said sure that would be fine "Now" My mom said. "You go up to the room you are sleeping in and get a good nights rest." I said okay and headed up to my room. Hopefully I do get a goods nights sleep.