5. Slap

Hey guys!
I'm sorry for taking so long at posting my stories, I haven't had much time to write anything and I only have a couple more days until I go back to school.
Sorry about the people who've requested stories from me, they're going to take forever to get done but I promise I will! Just as long as no one else requests anything else right now, I'm bad with this stuff, thank you..
But enjoy this part and I'll post soon, apologies for any grammar or spelling errors!

---

After all the confusion, all Antonio could do now, was wait until (F/N) came back to school..

But she didn't..

It had been three days. Three long days since she last came to school. Antonio was getting worried, and his friends had started to notice as well. They'd already heard the rumours, but who in the school hasn't? It had spread like wild-fire. (F/N) seemed to be a hot topic around school, but not in a good way. It was insult after insult.

Antonio hated it. Although they weren't insulting him, they were insulting one of his close friends. She must have known this was going to happen, that's why (F/N) hadn't came back yet.

The more Antonio though about (F/N), which was almost constantly now, the more he thought about their relationship. He'd never really thought that deeply into it, he'd just passed it by as just them being good friends. They'd sometimes hang out, and that was that. But she liked him, she loved him. And for how long? All the words she'd wrote in her journal, all the words about her love for him.. He hadn't meant to, but he'd read some pages of her journal. She'd wrote a lot about him and with every word he felt his cheeks blushing. She thought the world about him.

Then, the more he thought about (F/N) herself, the more he realised how pretty she was. How much he didn't appreciate her. He'd never bothered to notice her beautiful (E/C) eyes or her bright smile. Now he knew she loved him, was he starting to feel the same way? His cheeks started to heat up. He was feeling quite ashamed that he hadn't done more to protect her.  The lunch bell rung.

"Antonio?" His friend Francis said, tapping his shoulder to get his attention. "Come on we've got class." Antonio quickly nodded and the three went to class. It was the same class with those two girls in. He'd slowly began to hate them, little by little. Every time they walked up to him and starting talking about something or another to get him to like them, it made him hate them more and more. He never usually hated anyone, but these girls'.. They irritated him and whenever they were near there was most definitely a scowl on Antonio's face, which was rare.

They'd always been the ones spreading awful rumours, in class, at lunch, just rumours about (F/N)! But then something they said in the next class had pushed Antonio over the edge. He was sat in his seat again, his chin rested on his hand as he boringly waited for the day to end. The girls were sat a couple of desks behind him, one of girls' was sat on top the desk while the other was sat on a chair. They were gossiping. Again.

"That loser hasn't been back in a while, think she finally got the message and moved away?" The one on the desk said, curling a finger around her hair. Antonio clenched his teeth.

"Maybe.. I bet the bitch just went and committed suicide!" They both laughed. Antonio couldn't take it anymore, they'd gone too far this time. He roughly stood up, his chair screeching along the tiled floor. He walked over to the two girls, both of them instantly noticing. The both gave him wide smiles, about to start sweet talking him again. But before they could..

SLAP

The whole class went silent and all turned to see what had just happened. Antonio had slapped one of the girls across the face. Normally he would never hit a girl, he'd never even think about it. But these two, he'd now began to detest.

"Don't ever talk about (F/N) like that again!" He said in a serious tone. Both the girls looked at him in surprise, one of them now holding the side of their face, which had a red mark.

"T-Toni wh-" One of the girls stuttered, tears filling her eyes.

"What did (F/N) ever do to you? She didn't deserve all those name callings, and she didn't deserve to have her private journal read out in class!" Antonio said, his voice gradually rising. 

"B-Bu-"

"I don't want to hear it!" He said, quickly running out the classroom. The whole classroom, yet again, erupted into whispering and rumours. No one had ever seen Antonio that mad, no matter how much he'd been annoyed. Not only that but, he was defending (F/N); a girl who'd been revealed to like Antonio. It was certainly Luckily the teacher hadn't been there since she was running late from a staff meeting.

Antonio ran through the corridors. There was no turning back now, he'd made up his mind, he'd sorted out his feelings. He now knew what it was he felt.

(F/N) loved him, and he loved (F/N).

---

Get rekt

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'll try correct mistakes tomorrow! Bye!