Alley Man

Y/N  P.O.V.

  Very starry night in Gotham City. Barely any lights though. There's about one street light every forty yards by the streets. I walk on the side walk, passing all the small businesses trying to hit the big cash soon. I turn down an alley that leads to the metal stairs on the side of my apartment building that heads to the window to my apartment. Six stories high. Getting up all those stairs is my daily exercise. And it sucks.
  Just when I turn around the corner to the alley, a man almost ran into me. His face pale and full of fear. He runs past me so fast I only got what his face looked like and that he had long hair.
  "Hey! Watch it!" I yell.
He ignores me and I could hear him breathing deep. I look back at him and see him running and almost trip over himself as he keeps looking back. I walk slower down the alley.
  "What a brave little kitty.."
  It wasn't until a few minutes later that he walked closer towards me from the back of the alley and the moonlight shines directly above him.
  "Excuse you.."
  "You heard me."
  He keeps walking closer. His bright...ish green hair practically reflecting the moonlight. From what I can tell, he's really, really pale and has a Glock in his hand. Twirling it on his finger. I back up a step every time he takes a step closer.
  "Get away from me."
  "But everybody loves me..!" He throws his hands in the air.
  I can tell he has a devilish smile across his face. He backs me up all the way to the other side of the street against the brick wall. When he gets close enough to me, he positions his Glock under my chin.
  "P-please don't..hey, I got a life, man."
  He stares into my eyes long enough for me to watch the shine in his beautiful blue eyes fade. He sighs.
  "You love me right?"
  "Why the he-" I stop speaking when the barrel of his Glock touches my chin. "Yeah, yes."
  "Lies."
  He grabs me by the arm and pulls me to the street. A black car pulls up fast and stops in front of me. A man with a panda head opens the door from inside and the man with the green hair pushes me in by the panda head guy and gets in behind me and closes the door seconds before we speed off into the city. Then I figured it out. It's him. The Joker.

// since fren writes a Harley x Reader 😏 love ya fren!