Unexpected

Y/N P.O.V.

  He followed me into the living room while I have a bowl of popcorn in my hand, trying not to step on the back of the long silky robe I'm wearing. He sits down in the middle of the couch and I lay down and rested my head on the arm of the couch and put my legs on his lap. I put the bowl of popcorn on my stomach and grabbed the remote while shoving popcorn in my mouth. When I was pressing the same button over again to movie surf, Joker was rubbing my leg. Then the elevator opened. We heard loud footsteps. Joker quickly gets up.
  "Hands up!" One of the guys in a guard uniform yelled while holding up a big gun.
  I turn over to get up off the couch and land on my feet. In the process, I grabbed the handgun that was on the glass table by the couch. I point it at one of the men and pulled the trigger.

Joker P.O.V.

  Y/N shoots one of the men, but shoots him in the middle of his bullet-proof vest. That same guy and two others shot her in the chest. It was easy for them because she was still in her lingerie. She falls to the ground, bleeding out. The blood making the red lingerie a little darker. I run toward her.
  "Y/N!!!" I drop to my knees. Her chest isn't moving. I put my hand behind her neck and lift her head. A single tear falls down her face. I love you. I never told you. I should have. Two of the men pulled me back. Her head falls hard on the granite floor. They pull me to the elevator and bring me to the lobby. They drag me out to a big van and lock me in the back. About six different locks on the cages and doors. Before I know it, I'm in Arkham Asylum in a straitjacket and waiting for my doctor. She walks in. The brightest blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.
  "Well, well, Dr. Harleen Quinzel."