City Shines

Y/N P.O.V.

Joker puts on his best suit. He looks good. Hot. I walk up behind him.
"You look good, Mr. J."
"And you as well, my darling."
I put my hands on his shoulders and lean my head on his right shoulder. He stares at me through the mirror.
"Let me fix my hair before we go, okay Mr. J?"
"Yeah."
I kiss his cheek and head to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I walk to the elevator and see him waiting for me. We get in the elevator together and go down to the first floor. We walk out of the hotel to see a purple Lamborghini parked in front. We get in and he starts the car.
  After a day of threats and gunshots, we get back to the hotel.
  "Mr. J, today was the best!"
  "Get used to it, my dear! That is gonna happen often."
  I smile and walk to the bedroom. Joker walks in behind me.
  "Care to join me in the shower?"
  I giggle and kiss him hard. We kiss all the way to the shower while ripping each other's clothes off. The water was running a while. The water already hot with steam. It just made the mood better. And you already can hint about the details.
   We dry off after getting out. I walk to the counter in the bathroom and look in the mirror with a towel wrapped around me while rubbing another towel against my wet hair. I blow dry my hair before heading back to the bedroom. I get dressed in some lingerie that I could in the closet and it was surprisingly comfortable. I am so tired. I lay down in the bed and wait to feel Joker get in beside me and put his arms around me. And there he was. Right beside me.