America

Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was going to be a great day. If there was one thing you loved more then hanging out with friends, it was spending time with your boyfriend Alfred. Yeah to most country's he was annoying. But what could you say his loud obnoxious personality went well with your more quite one. And right now you were walking up to his door, feeling a little excited. I mean how could you not you haven't got to spend time with him for a couple of weeks. He's been to busy with all the world meetings and stuff.

~• Alfred's POV•~

I was in the living room getting games and movies out for when (Y/N) comes over. I didn't realize how much I've missed her, until I had all the world meeting to attend to. God I missed her, She's so beautiful. I just want to hold her close and tell her how much I love her. Ah and the way she blushes when she is sitting in my lap. I was so lost in thought I almost didn't hear the nock at my door.

~× your POV ×~

It seemed like forever. Just waiting out in the cold of the November air. I mean you would think being so cold you would have put on more cloths then what you are wearing now. But no, someone just has to go and make her self look freaking 'cute'. Who could blame you though? Normally people would call you lazy just because of the way you dress. But not today, oh no not at all. What were you wearing? Oh nothing, just a black skirt that goes an inch or two past you but. With your cute crop top, that had the american flag on it with the word " Rebel " over it. Fishnet stockings, black converse, and a much smaller size of one of the jackets that your friend Berwald (Aka : Sweden) to gave you.

You were pulled out of your thoughts as a certain American opened the door.

~• Alfie's pov •~

I opened the door to see my awesome girlfriend (y/n). She looked cold. So I quickly pulled her inside. 'Oh god she's wearing the jacket Sweden gave her' I thought to myself. 'Oh no quick say something....'

"SO DUDE HOT CHOCOLATE RIGHT?" I practically yelled at her.

"Oh um. Sure thanks Alfie." She whispered, almost unnoticeable.

I ran off to go get (y/n) some hot chocolate, While she took her jacket off. I was to busy to notice what she was wearing under that horrible jacket.
After about five minutes or so I stepped out of the kitchen with two cups of hot cocoa, and some snacks. I almost dropped the two cups as I approached the couch she was on.

~× your pov ×~

'Ah its so warm' I tell my self. I waited for Alfred to get back with the hot cocoa. About five minutes past and he emerged from the kitchen with two cups and some snacks. I almost began to make small talk, until Alfred looked like he was about to have a heart attack. 'Oh no. He's not moving. Or talking. He's just watching me, but why. Did I do something wrong?' I kinda just sit there on the couch not knowing what to do. By now he's just been standing there looking at me for at least five minutes. Its getting uncomfortable.

"A-alfred are you ok?" I kinda just mattered out.

~• Alfred's pov •~

"A-alfred are you ok?" Her words hit me.
Oh god I didn't really know what yo do. Its like she was wearing that just to provoke me.  Normally when we hang out or something she always covers up.

"Hum ..... Oh yeah I'm awesome dudett, why?" I said putting the cups and snacks down on the coffee table. 

"Oh..um.. You just spaced out is all." I hear (y/n) say.

"Oh well....OH I KNOW HOW ABOUT A MOVIE (Y/N)!!?" there I go again with the yelling at her. Shit did I scare her?

"O-o-oh ok Alfie." She mumbled reaching for one of the cups.

Aw she's too cute. Oh I know I'll put on a romantic movie. So we can cuddle and stuff.

~~~ timeskip brought to you by magic metal pipe of pain~~~~

~× your pov ×~

After five minutes of watching the movie, I just crawled in Alfred's lap. He tensed up at first but then just relaxed. After a few more minutes it turned into a sex scene. It didn't really interest me. Well that is until I started think about Alfred doing those things to me. My body was heating up, and fast. I started moving around nervously. I could feel my panties start to get a little wet.
God what am I thinking. 'What do I d- oh my god, what is that'
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. I bet this was his plan all along.

"A-alfred, i-i-i.. AHH~"  I could feel his cold hands slowly mack there way up my little skirt.

"(Y/n) are you turned on by this movie, and here I was thinking you were to innocent for that kind of stuff." I could hear him so clear, even if it was a whisper.
I arched my back a little as I felt his fingertips start to make there way in to my panties. I couldn't hold it in any more.
I gave a light moan as I felt his fingers play with me.
"ahh~" I squeaked out.

" you sound so hot when your moaning because of me, (y/n)" he whispered into my ear.
God his voice was so hot when laced with lust.
I couldn't take it any more. I quickly turned to face him, straddling his hips. I leaned into his ear and whispered while taking his shirt off.
"Alfred, i-i can't wait anymore. Just give it t-to me." By the time I was done saying that I had almost all his clothes off and on the floor. Its like my body was on fire. I want him. No I need him, his touch.

He was left in only his boxers by that time. I went to pull them down only to be flipped over onto my back.

"Now, now (y/n) I can't have all the fun. How about we take care of your clothes too." He chuckled a little as he saw my helpless form under him.

I brought my arms up and around his neck. Bringing him in for a long awaited kiss. One full of love, passion, and heated lust.  

Slowly pulling away from the kiss, you looked up at your lover, eyes filled with love and lust.

It was unlike anything i have ever seen before. the way we needed each other, the need to become one with him. I just couldn't hold all the feelings in anymore.

You see here i am so lost in thought, i never noticed i was naked and moaning. I just couldn't help it. The heat from his hands when he would grip my body. His soft mouth placed on my womanhood.
It felt so good, it felt so right. His body on mine.

"a-a-alfred, please i-i need you." it was something between a moan and a yell.

"humm. What ever you say babe." he said it in that voice that only i would get to hear.

He leaves my body, to tower over me. I could feel his dick at my womanhood.
He brings his face back down for another loving kiss, placing me off guard.
He takes this chance and slowly enters me. Oh god, the pain it was like slowly ripping you from the inside.

"AH. Alfred it hurts!" I scream while tears roll down my face.

he kisses me again. This time it was soft and caring. Taking my mind slowly off of the pain i was feeling. I almost didn't notice when he started to move.

He slowly pulled out, and slammed back in. Ah, it made my hole body shake with pleasure.

"AH....Nuf-FASTER."
his paste got faster with ever moan i gave. Eery sound that escaped my mouth.

"(y/n).... I-i need you to cum for m-me." his words dragged out with his grunts.

and as if he knew my body better then me, I came. With so much force, as i began to shake. A couple more thrust and he spilled his see into me.

we kinda just sat there for a couple of minutes, Trying to get out breath back.

"i love you (y/n), so much"

"i-i love you too Alfie"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it took so long. But its done. Im not going to apologies i it suckes though. So bye...

Oh i think ill do a japan one next        

Later dudes.