2p American x seductive!reader

Enjoy

Al's POV~

God dame her and her evil ways. I don't care who she is. I want her, and only her. God she knows how to work her body. 'Oh (Y/n) if only you weren't so hypnotising to all the guys' ill get you, if it's the last thing I do.

MEANWHILE..... IN OUR UNIVERSE

We find a young (Y/n) in her last class of the day. And to be quite honest it was her favourite. ART CLASS!!!. As she sat there, surrounded by....ahem.... Guys. She noticed HER. the bitch Named Maria. That hoe always had something to say. Oh how you wanted to just beat her ASS DOWN. all cause the guy she "likes" (more like obsess) sits by you ALWAYS. it's funny thought cause no matter how many times you tell her your gonna beat her ass she keeps saying "back off my man bitch."

"Hey dollface~"

Ah shit play it cool. You can do this. You just need to...
"Hey AL baby what's going on"
You shoot him a glance. You know Maria heard you, and to be honest you couldn't be more proud. That hoe needs to learn(ohhhh you about to learn today!).

"Not much doll.... How about you?" AL leans on his hand looking at you with a small smirk on his face.
You thought good and hard about the answer, and how you could piss Maria off. Slowly drawing while smirking about to put your plan into action.

AL'S POV~

Too long. That's all, she is taking too long to answer.
It hurts a little inside. Omg don't know what to do!! Should I change the subject??! Ask her about her day?!

"Hey AL baby?"

What? Wait she answered. OK play it cool dude. Just reply.... That's all you have to do. 'GOD GRAB A FUCKING HOLD OF YOUR SELF MAN ITS JUST A CHICK, ...... But she's different'

Your pov~

"Hey AL baby?" I say

It takes him a minute to reply. He must really be thinking about something. I wonder what it is?!

"Yeah Dollface ~" he said.

" oh well I was just going to see if you were doing anything after school." You stated leaning in close to him "cause if you weren't maybe we could... I don't know hang out" you purred into his ear

You pulled back to see a light pink on his face.

"Oh um.... Yeah sure we can hang out if you want" he replied

As soon as he said that the bell rang. He grabbed his things and moved towards the door *mental sigh* 'ah he is one fine piece of ass' you thought. But before you could think more he looked back at you and said "I'll be waiting for you doll" before Russian (haha I made a funny) Out of the room.

You grabbed your stuff and started heading out, but before you could leave you were stopped by that bitch Maria.

"Where the hell do you think your going bitch!!?" She firmly stated

You looked back at her and before leaving the room replied " I'm going to go fuck your man"

CLIFF HANGER DAN DAN DAN

Part 2 will be in theatres soon!!!!!