surprise

"Ah" I squeaked as Tino pushed my down on the bed. I honestly don't think he knows what he's doing.

"T-Tino wh-what are you doing?"
My voice came out as a squeak too. God help me now. I look up in time to see him crawling his way to me. It almost creeped me out.

"(Y/N) we have been dating for a few years now and I..... I um..." Awwww look at that he's being so....no stop stay focused.. FOCUSED'  I was snapped out of it by Tino sucking and biting my neck. It took us both by surprise when I gave a sweet moan to his actions.
"Ahh~" I quickly  closed my mouth hoping I wasn't too loud.
"That was kinda cute (Y/n), hmm do it some more~" I could feel the small smirk that was on his lips as he buried his face in the side of my neck.  He continued to abuse the soft spot on my neck until it was a dark purple like color. He pulled away and pulled my shirt away, to show my white lace bra.
"Hm white is your color~" he purred while removing my bra to get to my soft mounds of flesh. He continued to suck on one while playing with the other.
I arched my back in pleasure releasing small moans. "ahhh tino"

He pulled away to take my pants off. After he was done he started to undress him self as well. I could see the lump in his boxers, as he pulled he's pants away.
That was enough for me to freak out, and without thinking I shouted
"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT!!" I said pointing to his 'lump'.

I guess he got embarrassed too cause I could see his face grow red as he moved away a little.
'Oh no. What did I do.' I thought to my self.
" look Tino I didn't mean it like that come back. Please" I told him in a hushed voice, moving back towards him.

"Ah. I- I didn't mean to. I j- just" Tino shuddered as I placed my slim finger tips into the waistband of his boxers, slowly pulling them away when I slid my hands down his body.
'Wow' that's all I could think. He was truly handsome.
"Here let me make it up to you okay" I said while fliping is so that I was on top of him.

"(Y- Y/N) what ar- ahhh don't" he was cut short when I moved my hips down to meet his hard member grinding softly on him. I moved off of him to take my lace panties off.
After I crawled back on top of him and set myself on his stomach.
"I love you Tino" I told him moving back a little to line my core with his manhood.
"I lo-AHH" Tino threw his head back before he could finish as I slammed myself down on him. I gave a few seconds to adjust to him. Then quickly went to work. Moving my hips up and down side to side.

The pleasure was incredible to Tino. The way his dick would be grabed tightly by your walls. And the heat the came from deep inside of you. He couldn't help but moan out for you. "Ahhh~ faster plea- ase"

I quickly picked up the pace. Moving more faster and harder. The pace felt good no doubt but it want enough. He needed more. Quickly he flipped you overt so you were under him and h wad pounding into you.
"Ahhh yes ri- ight there T- Tino."
He was hitting a new spot inside of you that felt good but not good Enough, a spot right next to your sweet spot.
He begain to pound into you at such speed trying to find that one spot that would make you scream. That spot that would bring you close to your high. He throwing your legs over his shoulders moving deeper within you finally hitting that specific spot making you cry out in pleasure. "AHH YES TINO RIGHT TH- THERE" you cryed out throwing bed back and arching forward. He griped your body slamming into you as the bed moved along with both of you.

Soon both of your body's were covered in a thin layer of sweat. The room became hot and steamy. You were both coming close to your releases. Desperate for the high you both wanted he started thrusting sloppily letting you know he couldn't hold on anymore. And neither could you.

With a final scream of each other's names you both released your orgasm's together. That high was enough to kill a elephant. So it was no surprise that he didn't get a response when he was talking to you.

"I love you (Y/N)" he looked down to see you already asleep. It was cute to him.
"Well good night my love." That's the last thing he said before pulling the blanket over you both and  going to sleep himself.

~~~~~~~~~~《>₩<》~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n)
HEY LOOK I FINALY DID IT.

I feel so proud of myself