Chapter 6

Later that night when Miley and Demi are on their way home

Miley: was it good?

Demi: awesome

Miley: *smiles* Joe told me he wanted to see you tonight.

Demi: really? But it was wired because he kissed me then he pulled away and told me he had to go.

Miley: hmmm, that’s wired

Demi: yeah I know right!?

Miley: *walks up to Demi’s house*

Next morning

Miley: *wakes up and sees Demi lying there looking at her smiling* what?

Demi: did you sleep well?

Miley: I guess, why?

Demi: you where talking in your sleep *smiles bigger*

Miley: so who doesn’t?

D, you where saying “Joe, oh Joe” *laughs*

Miley: shut up I was not!

Demi: *laughing* oh yeah you where!

Miley: *pushes her out of the bed*

Demi: *sits up and looks at her* did I hit a sore spot?

Miley: Shut up Demi, and NO!

Demi: fine, ill drop it!

Miley: good! *gets up from bed* but I have to go, moms picking me up soon

Demi: why? I thought you where going to live with your dad?

Miley: well he has to go to court first...

Demi: oh… well I’ll see you at school on Monday*hugs her*

Miley: *hugs her back and walks out and over to her dads house*

George: Hi Hun how was the party? Did you get home to Demi’s well?

Miley: it was really cool and yeah we got home well, but I have to go pack, mom’s coming soon

George: yeah I know I’m going to talk to her.

Miley: Dad, no don’t. You know how she can be

George: well I’m not letting you go home to her if things don’t get better!

Jen: I totally agree with your dad Miles.

Miley: *sighs* fine, but I’m NOT going to be there!

George: of course not sweetie, just go to your room and pack and ill come get you when I’m done talking to her.

Miley:*walks upstairs to her room and begins packing, she’s almost done when she heard her mom’s voice*

Julia: *walks into the living room* so what did you want to talk to me about?

George:  I was thinking that maybe it would be good for Miley to live here with me for a while? *looks at her for her expression*

Julia: What, why would you think that?!

George: you two seem to argue a lot these days and I was just thinking—

Julia: Well you don’t need to worry about that, we’re doing just fine. And do you really think that I would let MY daughter live with you? I have the full custody! The only reason she runs to you every time I’m the “bad guy” is because—

Jen: Do you really think that ruining a real Gucci dress that costs over a thousand dollars doesn’t make you deserve the name “bad guy”

Julia:*just glares at her for a second*what I was saying before your girl-toy interrupted me was she has both of you wrapped around her little finger.