Chapter 10

A few minutes later

Demi: *walks in to the bathroom and sees Joe’s shirt on the floor and Miley sitting on the on the counter beside the sink with her legs spread apart and Joe in the middle of her making out with etch other* oh god I know I shouldn’t have left Mitchel for the bathroom when you weren’t back!

Miley: *pulls away fast* Shit Demz, you are just like Joe, popping up everywhere just when I don’t need you to!

Joe: *looks at her* ey, I’m standing right here!

Miley: I’m not stupid Joe, I can see you!

Joe: oh good I suddenly thought I was invisible!

Miley: *hits him and gets down from the counter and goes over to Demi* come on let’s go to class

Joe: but….

Miley: not now Jonas! *walks out with Demi*

Demi: *follows her* what the hell where you guys doing?

Miley: what did it look like?

Demi: it looked like you where making a porn movie!

Miley: well then that was what we were doing *walks in to the classroom* sorry were late*goes and sits down*

Nick: sorry if I said anything wrong yesterday?

Miley: forget it Nickolas it’s not your fault your brother is a fucking dick head with no brain and weak arms!

Nick: ok? And can you please stop calling me that?

Miley: no!

Nick *sighs*

Miley: wake me up when class is over *puts her head down on the desk*

In the middle of class

Mitchel: *runs in to the class room and over to Miley* Miley how could you?

Miley: *sits up and looks confused at Mitchel* huh?

Mitchel: how could you just sneak out in the middle of the night I was still sleeping!

Teacher: young man you have to leave this class room right now!

Mitchel: NO! I have to say this* Miley I love you and when you walk out on me like that with HIM!? He was my best friend!

Miley: *dosnt understand what’s going on* Am I asleep? Mitchel what are you talking about? *looks at Demi’s hurt face*

Joe: *runs in and over to Mitchel* stay away from her Mitchel she doesn’t love you anymore she’s in love with me!

Mitchel: I won’t let her go without a fight!

Joe: well then bring it on! *hits Mitchel in the face*

Mitchel: *takes a grip on Joe’s shirt and drags him over the teacher’s desk and jumps after*

Joe: *turns over and hits Mitchel one more time*

Mitchel: *stand up without 1 mark on his face*

Joe: *dose the same*

The whole class is looking at them in shock

Joe: *start to laugh*

Mitchel: *smiles at Demi then looks at Miley* Miley we just wanted you to know how you future will look like since you are nominated as the fall ball queen

Joe: congrats *puts a silver crown on top of her head before giving her a soft kiss*

The howl class gasps at the kiss