Austin Imagine

Anon: Can you write an imagine about telling your long time boyfriend Austin carlile that your pregnant during warped tour?❤️This blog xx

You watched your boyfriend of 3 years preform. He was having the time of his life and it was obvious. He loved preforming so much and you loved seeing him like this. He was playing let live, your favorite song of his.

He was playing warped tour and you were planning on telling him that you were pregnant today. You didn’t know when to though.

He finished the song and with that, the set. He looked back to you. You smiled and he motioned for you to come on stage. You made a questioning face and he just motioned again and gave you puppy dog eyes. You laughed and walked out next to him. He kissed your cheek and the crowd went wild.

"Hey Everyone, meet my wonderful girlfriend!" He said putting his arm around you. You just laughed at how cute he was. The crowd went wild and you looked out over the audience and made out the individual faces. Everyone was having the time of their life.

Oh my god! What if you told him now!? You stood up on the tips of your toes and got close to his ear.

"Austin, I’m pregnant." You said then went back. He turned to you with a surprised expression.

"Oh my god! Your- AHH I can’t believe this!" He jumped up about a foot in the air and then hugged you picking you up off the ground a bit and kissed you. He looked back in your eyes and then back to the crowd.

"I’m going to be a father!" He said into the mic. The crowd went insane and he turned back to you and wrapped his hands around your waist and kissed you again but this time deeper. You were so in love with him, you couldn’t even understand it.

When you checked your twitter that night their were plenty of gifs showing the whole thing. You couldn’t help but fan girl a little bit even though it was of the two of you.

VOTE*COMMENT*FOLLOW* :)