Tino Imagine

xoalovelikewarxo: I was just wondering if you could Write a Tino Request? Where you find out  your pregnant and your afraid he wont want it so you try to hid it from him but he finds out and he tells you that he does want it and make it cute and fluffy?

You sat on the bathroom floor, with tears in your eyes. You had your pregnancy test in you hands and you could not believe it. It was positive.

This was it. It was the end of your enjoyable life. You would really have to grow up now. You were so clumsy and unorganized. Nothing like what a mom has to be like. And worse, Your boyfriend would definitely leave you after this. Why would he want to stay around to raise this kid!? You were so overwhelmed.

"Hey Princess, I’m home." You heard Tino yell from the front door. A wave of panic washed over you. You threw the test in the trash and wiped the tears and smeared makeup away. You got up and looked in the mirror checking to make sure you didn’t look like you had just been crying on the bathroom floor.

Tino came around the corner and kissed you cheek. “Hey, what’s up.” He said casually.

"Nothing. How are the guys." You said trying to match his casual attitude.

"Fine. Are you ok? Your eyes are all red." He said looking confused.

"Yea I’m ok." You said. He was really good at telling when something was wrong.

"Really. You look like you were cryi-" He cut off. He was staring at something. You followed his gaze and your breath hitched.

He was staring at the pregnancy test that was in the trash can. He picked it up and looked at it then up at you.

"You’re pregnant?" He asked. You just stared back at him like a deer in headlights.

"Yes. I’m so sorry. I understand if you want to lea-" He picked you up and spun you around, kissing you.

"This is great! I can’t believe this! Why were you so upset about this?" He said. his eyes were so full of excitement.

"I thought you would want to leave me." You said. He just kissed you again.

"I would never do that. Besides this gives me more of a reason to do this." He said confusing you. He got down on one knee and took your hand in his. WAS THIS REALLY HAPPENING!

"Y/F/N, We have been dating for over 3 years. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you more than you could ever imagine and I don’t ever want to lose you. Will you marry me?" He said pulling a little ring out of his pocket.

"Oh my god yes yes a thousand times yes!" You said as he stood up to hug you. He pulled back and slipped the ring onto the appropriate finger.

"It’s beautiful. I love you so much." You said looking down at it.

"I love you too." He said grabbing your face to kiss you.

A/N: Sorry, I got a little carried away and made him propose. oops!