Prologue.

READ FIRST!!

This is now a published story! Ebooks are currently available for pre-order only on Amazon - They go LIVE January 31st!! Paperbacks + Hardcovers will be available soon after!

The link: Saving Ariel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TBWKJPM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_pSaeGbE4XX4VH

Enjoy this preview! ❤️

Much love,
~Molly K.

Saving Ariel
She can't move onto her future if she keeps living in the past...

Molly Kendall

Copyright © 2021 — by Molly Kendall
The characters, places, and events in this book are fictitious and were created in the mind of the author. Any similarity to real people, places, and events is purely coincidental and was not intended.
This book is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, scanning, or other- wise, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1967 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission of the au- thor. Requests to the author for permission to use should be addressed to mollyk5976@gmail.com.
Library of Congress Control Number: 2020924410
Publishers Cataloging-in-Publication Data Saving Ariel.; by Molly Kendall
472 pages cm.
ISBNs: 978-1-7363062-0-8 Paperback
978-1-7363062-1-5 ePub 978-1-7363062-2-2 Mobi
Printed in the United States of America

• Note from the Author •

Cautionary disclaimer: This book contains scenes and flashbacks that may be traumatic or of a triggering nature to readers due to sexual abuse and violence.
Reader's discretion is advised.
This is a work of fiction. Any actions taken by the characters within this story dealing with trauma should not be followed without medical advice. If you or someone you know struggles with any of the topics within this book, please reach out to someone for help.
With much love,
Molly K.

• Dedication •

For those who have gone through unspeakable things. Tell your story.
This one is for you.

Acknowledgments
This book wouldn't have been possible without the following people: My loving and supportive family and friends who push me to be the best that I can be, and love me unconditionally; my author friends who inspire me daily; and my amazing publishing group who has made this dream a reality.
Special thanks to my editor who has helped me craft this book into what it is now. And most of all, thank you to my readers—both new and old—who have supported this story (and other works) from the very beginning.
Special thank you to my Lord and Saviour for the many blessings He has provided me.
Thank you!

Prologue.

It's winter in the middle of the state of Wisconsin. In a small coffee shop at the corner of town sits 18-year-old Ariel Matthews holding a small cup of hot chocolate. Her sweater is a tad too big, but still comfortable. Her long black hair is thrown up into a messy bun, just the way she likes it.