~Chapter 2~

•Mikayla's Concert Outfit Above•

*Day Of The Concert*
"Cody wake up!" I flip over and scoot to the other side of the bed to shake him awake.

"WHY WHATS WRONG?!" He shout in a panic.

"Nothing silly its the day of the concert how could you forget!" I say with pure excitement filling my voice.

"Well get ready because we have to be there early to get good seats for soundcheck. Lets meet in an hour is that enough time?"

"Yup in 1 hour dont be late." I say.

Cody goes back to his house while i get ready. I do all the basic getting ready things like take a shower, brush my hair and teeth. For my makeup i put on a tiny bit of foundation and make a thin wing for eyeliner then just a dab of mascara to finish it off. By that time is is 8:55 and Cody said to be ready by 9 so i rushed to find a cute band tee and black skinnys. I put on a few bracelets to cover my wrists and went downstairs immediately after i heard a car horn beep.
"Im so excited thank you again Cody!" I say giving him a side hug.
"Its really no problem, we are going to get to the arena in about a hour or so." He said smiling.

*1 hour or so later*

"Are you ready," he says happily.

"More than ready," i reply heading towards the 50 girls already lined up for soundcheck.

We wait about 3 or 4 hours and some people would hate it but it was my kind of thing. Having the anticipation build up about seeing your favorite band plus meeting people that enjoy the same band as you. I met Cody at a panic! At the disco concert. He was there with his ex-boyfriend, sadly they broke up a few weeks later and i was there for him. Thats how we became so close.

A.N// Haha i bet you thought Cody liked Mikayla! Thanks for reading please leave a comment and a vote ❤️