~Chapter 4~

Once we got lead out to the merch stand there were a bunch of girls there fighting over a place in line. Cody and I laughed as we walked over to a more secluded area so we could but merch later.

We bought food played games on our phone read some fanfics to pass time and about a hour and a half later the merch stand was not crowded.

We walked up to the merch stand because i wanted a snapback and Cody always gets bracelets at every concert we go to. I pick out the hat i want and Cody picks out the bracelets, i forced Cody to let me pay since he bought me the tickets. Just as i was about to give the man the money i looked him in the eyes and realized it was Ashton.

"Oh, wait what the hell?" I looked at him and smiled and Ash fid his signature laugh.

"Nice drumming," by the way i wink at him playfully.

"Haha thanks i hope you enjoy the show," he said as he slid my receipt back to me. "Look at the back of your receipt later but dont tell anyone else." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Okay bye Ashton,thanks" i said with a smile and left.

"what the hell?" I asked Cody and stared at him with a weird look.

"What does it say?" he asked as he was hysterically laughing

I flipped over the receipt only to read "Hey, we noticed you at soundcheck and we thought you were cool, come hang out with us after the concert. Meet us at the back gate right after the concert :) I'm sorry I know this is creepy but Luke made me do this -Ash"

I stared at the paper wide-eyed then at Cody. What the hell am i getting myself into?

A.N// Im sorry im a very socially awkward person so if any of he convos are weird its because thats how i am in real life 😂 but thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed :)