~Chapter 3~

•Cody is above•

It was time, we were being lead into the arena! I got second row right in the middle which was amazing! All of a sudden i see Ashton in the corner of my eye and i know they are about to be in front of my face. The boys come out and automatically start sound checking 'If you didn't know' i swear me, Luke, and Michael made eye contact but there were hundreds of girls so it could have been anyone.

After that song finished they dangled their feet off the edge of the stage and announced they would be answering questions. I was squeezing Cody's hand for dear life because i was so anxious because 4 hot Australian guys were in front of me known as the band 5 Seconds of Summer.

Everyone raised their hand to ask a question and they picked a few girls and they asked 'will you marry me' or something like that, ugh.

After about 20 minutes of answering questions, Ashton announced it was the final question and i saw Luke smile and point at me.

I tried to be as confident as i could even though i felt like shriveling up into a ball right there.

Luke smiled and said "whats your question beau-" then looked embarrassed.

"Hi, um what is your favorite part of your career ?" I asked as my face flushed a redish pink color.

"I love meeting the fans," Ash said confidently.

Everyone giggles, then Luke said "I love singing every night and having the fans sing back to you is pretty awesome too," he said and i swear he winked at me but he probably just had something in his eye.

"Same Luke," Calum added briefly

I was waiting for Michael to answer but he never did he just sat there looking at his lap.

Once they realized Michael wasn't going to say anything they stood up and started their last song in soundcheck.

It was wrapped around your finger. During the song i swear me and Michael kept making eye contact and then i saw him look at Cody and his face went straight.

"What the heck," i thought to myself.

After wrapped around your finger Michael seemed angry and just kinda stormed off stage.

"You saw that too right?" I asked Cody.

"Yeah," he said with a smirk as we were lead out to the merch tables.

A.N// why do you think Michele Clifford is mad? What do you think will happen at the merch stand¿? Hmmm