Conversation?? (pt.3/1)

A/n there's no smut, i was thinking of writing smut but nahh y'all are going to wait for dat

Cry's P.O.V-

We wait outside Mark's house. Mark starts calling Matt saying to come with Ryan to pick up chica then hanging.

Mark tells Jack to put his stuff in the room but he say's which one "ohh yeah we all put our stuff in Mark's car cause were going to las vegas today baby!" Ken says, "alright so put your stuff in the car but first we need to go eat then we can head to Las Vegas" Shane says "let's go to taco bell!" Shane shouts and then we all nod and go to Mark's car.

Jack hops in the passenger seat and me,felix,ken sit in the middle and shane sits in the back by himself. (Ik Mark's car isn't like that ok) I see Mark turn on the radio and put 97.1 Ride by Twenty Øne Piløts (|- /)  comes out and Jack squeals then sings along close to the end: I've been thinking too much, I've been thinking too much,I've been thinking too much,help me, I've been thinking too much,I've been eating to much I've been thinking too much, help me *josh starts hitting those drums hard and fast;)* oohh oo whoah oh oh ohh oo  whoah oh ohh I'm falling so I'm TAKING MY TIIIIIIIIIIIME!!! *finishes (Ik there was a few more but I'm lazy)* We all flinch and cover our ears except for Jack he's just there laughing and Mark since he's driving. Mark stops the car cause were already here.

We get out and Shane's the first one there and we see a man around his twenty's with a tired and bored expression but it soon changes to a excited,shocked expression when he looks at us. I looked at his name tag and his name was Robert "hey there Robert, we want 6 monster slushies and three 12 taco pack's and a 12 pack of Cinnabon Delight's" Shane says Robert happily takes the order and tells us he will be right back.

"oh do y'all want something else?" Shane says looking at us "Dicks please" Mark say chuckling "Bro in the car you could get some and at the end there's a specialty and it's Jack's Dick" Felix says laughing along with us Jack and Mark just blush. Robert comes back with our food and calls a girl and she walks next to him I assume that's his manager "what hap-OMG!!!" she shouts. She asked us if she could take a picture with us and that we don't have to pay for our food. We thanked her and took pictures.

When we were done we start walking back to Mark's car then someone runs up to us so we turn around and see Robert "uh...Hey..Can I get a picture from all of you a-and can you guys also sign my shirt-well uniform please?" Mark says Sure. After that he thanks us and was about to walk back to his job but ken tap his shoulder "Your welcome RobertIDK~" he says to him with a wink Robert blushes and leaves. He chuckles and walks to the car and gets in.

Pewd's P.O.V- Mark hasn't started driving yet the car's on though he's on his phone so are the other's,except for Shane he's eating his food and.. making noises...

Jack turn's on the radio then starts changing the station he stops at this Spanish song it was...Ginza by J balvin. The song was good but it's kinda like a love song, I'm not really sure. I guess the other's couldn't understand the song except for Jack he understands a little like me. I look up and see Jack look at mark then right when Mark looks back at the potato smiling, a part comes that makes jack blush and quickly look away from mark I wasn't the only that saw that ken also saw that. (if y'all were wondering what part it was: y yo stoy aquí emajìnando sexy ballaríne me dijas con las ganàs