5

"You've sacrificed a lot for me Yoona. I won't let you get hurt anymore. Stay away from me, please? You'll be hurt if you're gonna stay beside me and protect me from my own servants. Do it, for yourself and for me. For us Yoona.. Would you??", Yuri asked.

Yoona placed Yuri's hand on her face. She wiped off Yuri's tears and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry Yuri. But that's the only favor I can't do for you. Now that you already know that I still love you, I'll fight for it. I'll try my best to regain the love we've had back then. I'll do my best to make you mine again..", she whispered.

Yuri turned her back and walked towards the door. Yoona let go of her hand. She turned to face Yoona but Yoona stopped her.

"Don't look back anymore Yuri. I might collapse in front of you. Go to Jessica, I know she's looking for you...", she said.

Yuri stopped and opened the door. She walked out and shut the door behind her. Yoona was left crying. Yuri cried too. She was finding it hard to step away from Yoona. She sacrificed herself to save her. And she can't even repay Yoona's unconditional love for her.

Seohyun saw her walking at the hall. She ran to her and stopped her by the shoulder.

"Yuri-ah. Jessica's outside. She's looking for you."

Yuri looked at her and smiled.

"Should I bring her here Yuri?", Seohyun said.

"Would you?"

"Okay. Just wait here."

Seohyun went out and asked Jessica to come in. Jessica went inside the mansion and saw Yuri standing. Yuri looked at her and gave her a smile. Jessica ran to her and hugged her.

"Are you okay Yuri? Were you hurt?"

"No I'm not. I'm okay. Yoona saved me..."

Jessica looked at her and stoke her cheeks.

"So you mean she's wounded?"

"Yeah. She is."

"Where is she now? Is she okay?"

Seohyun approached them and tapped Jessica's shoulder.

"She's okay. She's in the basement now. Want to see her?"

"Seohyun...Yoona's.."

"No Yuri. If Jessica wants to see her, so be it. Come with me Jessica. I guess Yoona has something to tell you."

Jessica nodded her head and held Yuri's hand. The three of them walked to the basement. Seohyun breathe deeply as she opened the door. Jessica was shocked when she saw Yoona sitting on her bed with 3 tubings connected to blood bags.