6

Few minutes later, Jessica arrived. She looked at Yoona first who was still sitting near the door. Yoona looked at her and smirked.

"She's inside.", Yoona said.

Jessica clenched her fist and pulled Yoona's collar. She punched Yoona hardly on the face.

"Why the hell are you smirking? Are you going crazy Yoona?!", Jessica shouted.

Yoona grabbed Jessica's shirt and eyed her closely. She pushed her a bit and turned her back.

"I feel useless Jessica. I'm not able to save her, even if I know I'm capable to do so.", Yoona said calmly.

"You're not useless Yoona. You already saved her. It's me who's useless to her"

"No, you're not. You saved her Jessica. You saved her from me. When I came back from Camsorvida and tried to act cold against you two, I can still see her smile because of you. You saved her from me... And I don't deserve her anymore."

Jessica shook her head. She looked at Yoona and gave her a sad smile.

"Yeah, maybe I made her smile despite of what you did. But... She never smiled because of me the way she smiled for you Yoona. Do you know that fact?"

Yoona turned to face Jessica. She looked at her curiously and walked towards her.

"What do you mean?"

"She never looked at me the way she looked at you. She never kissed me the way she kissed you. She never needed me the way she needed you. And she never loved me the way she loved you Im Yoona.", Jessica stated.

Yoona laughed and shook her head. She walked to the stairs and was about to go down but decided to look at Jessica again.

"Don't say that Jessica Jung. I owe you half of my life. Thanks for loving her. Continue loving Yuri, she needs you so much. You don't know how much she loves you. I'm happy for the two of you. I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow..", Yoona said and vanished from Jessica's sight.

Jessica opened the door and entered Yuri's room. Yuri was still unconscious. She walked towards Yuri and held her hand.

"Wake up Yuri... I miss you so much..", she whispered.

Yuri stayed unconscious. Jessica grabbed her phone to check it. There was a text message from Yoona.

-Take care of Yuri. Just text me if she's okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you so much.-