chapter 11

This time there was no error.Well there were no wires that looked like spaghettis also this time.
We were able to take the suitcase safely to Diego's men.
After the succesful mission,we went to the territory and I was dead tired so Luke suprisingly but sweetly offered me his bed and I accepted.
It was definitely not as comfortble as my own bed as it had holes in it but I was just too tired to care.
When I woke up after I guess 2 hours,I stretched out my hands and legs with closed eyes but the latters snapped opened when I noticed that there was someone by my side.
"Well hello there sleeping beauty!"Luke's voice came like a gunshot at my left ear.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"Huh!Honey this is my bed!"
"I know but at this time,it was me who was supposed to be on it,right?"
"You never told me you don't share!"He shrugged off his shoulders.
I rolled my eyes.
"I do share but not things that do not belong to me." I snapped.
"You know that it's a bad habit to use things that are not yours!"
My mouth fell open.
"But it was you who offered...."
"But you could have refused!Especially a bed!"
"Oh just shut up!" I got out of his bed. "You're talking as if your bed is way too comfortable!" I could not hide the sarcasm.
"Well you see babe,not everyone's dad is a millionaire!"
"My dad is not a millionaire!"
"But he's certainly a money-man and he loves you!"
I could see how his eyes suddenly went wet and I felt bad.
I sat on the border of the bed.
"I'm sorry.You know how I can't control my tongue sometimes."
"Sometimes?? Let's just correct that to 'everytime'!"
"Don't get me started!"
He laughed off."You're just too hot-tempered!"
"Everyone's little hot tempered you know!"
"Not me!I'm hot without tempered!" He winked at me and I giggled.

Diego sent us on missions mostly 3 times a week and hopefully grandma did not suspect anything.I was just telling her that I would hang out with new friends that I met.I even had to invent names or let's just say improvise on names;from Luke to Luisa,Daniel to Daniela and Kara,Anna and Jessy remained the same, while my supposedly boyfriend,Nick became Nikita!

If someone would have came to preach me about doing good things,I would have probably told him to go f*ck off.This new life was something I was enjoying to the best!