chapter 16

As soon as I pushed open the door, gushing over what had just happened in the limousine,I heard Grandma's voice calling from the living room.
"Lisa,you're back?There's someone who came to meet you.Come here.You'll be delighted!"
"Huh!Coming!" I said puzzled.Who could make all this way till here just to meet me? Could my parents had been back from their trip.Oh no! That would mean that I would have to go back to town,leaving grandma,-leaving Luke!
I slowly made my way to the living room,head down.
"Hi Lis!"
My heart skipped a beat on hearing that voice.Why did he come here?Did he tell Grandma everything? I thought he would never talk to me again!
"Nathan!" I gasped upon seeing those grey eyes and messy brownish hairs.How I missed him!I wanted to run and hug him but I knew after what had happened on the phone,this act of mine would be strange,so I just stood there with wide opened eyes.
"Huh!I will just bring cookies and some coffee for you my child."Grandma said politely."Lisa? Why are you so shocked to see Nathan? Go talk to him.You're seeing your best friend after so long!"She continued before leaving for the kitchen.
It was such an awkward moment as we both stared at each other in silence.
"I...I thought you wouldn't.." I blabbered as I felt a lump in my throat.
"You thought I wouldn't want to talk to you after the call incident?"He said,gesturing for me to come take a seat.
"Look Nat!"I exclaimed while sitting on the sofa in front of me.I felt somehow too strange to sit near to him.I needed to have as much as space from him.It's funny how people who was once so close to your heart suddenly becomes a stranger!
"I'm looking Lisa!" He said with a faint smile."I'm looking at the new person in front of me!You've changed.You're not the Lisa Tran who was my best friend forever and ever till death seperates us!"He pressed his lips in his mouth.
He said "was".I was his best friend forever!
Tears started to form in my eyes but I bit my lower lips to prevent them from falling.I did not want to show him that his words affected me so deep.
"So why did you come here?" I said,my heart pumping fast in my chest.I was suddenly lacking air!
"To tell grandma about everything?To expose my deeds? Or maybe you've already done it?I bet Grandma did not believe you right? She's such an innocent woman!"I found myself gathering much more courage than what I had in my little weak body.
Nathan shaked his head,smiling!
"Unbelievable!How you've changed! You don't even remember anything about a boy named Nathan Daevon,huh?"
"What are you talking about?" His words were confusing.I remembered him.How could I not?He is my best friend!Or maybe,he was my best friend.
"You forgot that I never put my friends in trouble!Eventhough,they have broken their friendship with me!"
"I have broken our friendship!??? You are the one who said bad things about me on the phone.You are the one who came here and told me that I was once your best friend forever and ever till death seperates us! Have you lost it Nat?I think you are the one who have forgotten about Lisa Tran!If you remembered well,I made a promise that you'll always be my best friend and Lisa Tran never breaks a promise!! I hate you Nathan Daevon! I hate you!Get out of here! I never want to see you again!"
This time my heart cried out and my tears flooded like an unleashed river. I immediately ran off from the living room and locked myself in my room,crying like an emotional fool!
As from then I considered that I never actually ever had a best friend.There was never a boy named Nathan Daevon in my life.Our frienship was officially over!

Few minutes after Nathan left the house,Grandma climbed to my room.I wiped off my tears and unlocked the door.
"So you really fought with your best friend?"Grandma sweetly asked while patting my shoulders.
"What best friend are you talking about?"I said grumpily.
"Nathan!"She said frowning.
"Look grandma!I really don't want to talk about him right now!And I mean it!" I was trying again to hold my tears.I was such an emotional person and I needed someone's shoulders to cry on!But it could not be grandma because I would have ended up revealing everything to her,but I also knew the right person;a boy with blue eyes and blonde hairs.
"Gran,I need to go!" I got up and ran the stairs down!
"But where?"
"To my friend's house,Luisa!"I said smiling at the name!
"But it's night!"Gran shouted.
"Gran I need her right now!"
I dashed out of the house and ran to the territory.
"Hey!! Huh!Is Luke here?" I said out of breath as soon as I got in.
"What a surpise visit! Hmm!Luke is in his room!" Kara said,shocked.
"Thanks!" I grinned.
Anna puffed but I ignored her and ran into Luke's room.
His eyes were closed but as soon as I walked in,he snapped them open.
"Hey baby.What are you doing here?"He said smiling."Missing me already?" He winked and I rolled my eyes.
I jumped on his bed by his side,burried my face in half of his pillow and began thinking of what had happened before.The tears automatically came in my eyes.
"Hey princess what's wrong?"Luke asked as soon as he heard my whimpers.
He caressed the hairs that had fallen on the side of my face and pulled them back to my ear.
I rolled to his side and he cupped my cheeks protectively before lightly kissing my lips.
"Now will you tell me what happened?"He said dragging me close to him.
"It's Nathan!"I said wiping my tears.
He puffed and tangled his fingers in his hairs.
"Again him!What did he say now?"At first he sounded exasperated but then his look changed to compassion.
"I'm sorry I'm bothering you about him again!" I looked away from him and he bit his lips in frustration.
"Hey princess,you know you can tell me anything!"He said tapping my chin so as I looked at him again.
"We broke our friendship!"I said in one breath because that sentence was too heart-breaking.
"I'm sorry Lisa!Bu-But why?"
"Because he could understand me anymore.It feels like he've changed and he dared tell me that I was the one who changed!"The tears came back again.Argg I hate them! They are so treacherous!
"Hey!forget about it!"Luke tried to comfort me and wiped my tears off.
He rolled me on him and dragged my neck so that our faces were now inches away from each other.
"I am here for you!"He whispered before pressing his lips to mine.
We kissed passionately and deeper than we ever did.I felt the butterflies roaming louder than ever in my stomach and I guessed I lost my senses that day.His kiss was so breathlessly perfect that for once I forgot about everything else and just lost myself to him.His kiss on each part of my body drove me crazy and I did not realize about anything we did that night.For me,it felt so good the way he made love to me that I never wanted to part away from him.I did not want his body to move away from mine.I was crazy in love with him and that night,I proved it..I proved that I was only his and he was mine only!

Author's note:
Long Chapter!Infact it's the longest chapter! Lisa and Nathan are over and Luke and Lisa just made their start!What do you think will happen now?
Don't forget to vote and comment! <3
Till next chapter,take care! ❤