Chapter 9

*Nari's POV*
"Yoongi?" I exclaim as I open my door to find him standing in front of me. Why is he here when yesterday he was telling me to leave?
He stands there looking at me with an expression of regret plastered on his face. His eyes are classy and his mouth is ajar, as if he was fighting to say something.
"Nari, I..." He begins, only to stop himself from whatever he was going to say. I run into him and begin pounding on his chest as I start to sob.
"Why are you here?! You told me to leave, you can't be here!" I wail as I hit him repeatedly. He stands there for a few moments, letting me get out my emotions, before pulling me close to him and wrapping his arms around me. I cry into his chest, which he responds to by rubbing his hands up and down my back.
"You shouldn't be here." I whisper as I calm down. He can't just pick and choose when he wants me. He can't throw me away only to pick me back up again.
"I'm sorry." He whispers back as he squeezes me tigher. "No, get off of me." I say as I push him off of me. "You need to leave." I say as strongly as I can whilst looking him the eye. His eyes tear up at this, and he appears to tense, visibly upset by my statement. I turn around and go to walk back inside, only for him to catch my hand.
"Nari, please, I'm sorry." He pleads, turning me around to look at him. He steps in front of me and holds my face in his hands, bringing it closer to his until I can feel his breath on me. His breathing is ragged and fast, as if he was struggling for air. "I'm sorry..." He mummers before he connects his lips to mine. I stand there for a second, too surprised to move, before slapping him and pushing him away. "I hate you." I say sternly, before walking inside and slamming the door.
"Nari, please!" I hear him call as I walk up to my bedroom and slam the door. I can hear him banging on the door, and it takes a few minutes before he finally stops.

I lay on my bed, closing my eyes and wondering how I got myself in this situation. When I sit up, I glance around my room, mainly towards my window, expecting to see Yoongi there. He isn't, of course, however a note on my windowsill catches my eye.
Hobi's number.
I reach for it and examine it, before deciding what to do with it.
I dial the number and wait as it rings.
"Hello?" A familiar voice says through the line.
"Hey Hobi, it's Nari. I was wondering if you wanted to visit?"
A silence fills the line for a second, before a casual "Sure, I'll be there soon." Rings through it. I can practically imagine him smirking.
I hang up and lie down again, once again wondering how I got myself into this situation.

(Author's Note: I didn't update for ages so here have two chapters in one night)