Chapter 17

The rest of the day seemed to blend together as a blur. The boys spent their time putting outfits together and deciding how to do their hair and make up. I don't think I've ever met anyone who takes as long as these guys getting ready. Honestly, who gets ready the day before?

"So where exactly is this party?" I ask Jackson.
"Oh, you'll see." He says with a grin. His voice sounded similar to that of a child hiding a surprise.
Yoongi has locked himself in his room, presumably to get himself ready for tomorrow, so I decide to lounge on one of the couches in the living room. As time goes by I watch the boys run around trying to find accessories, asking each other how they look, etc. It's amusing to see how much effort they put into how they look.

"Baby, how do I look?" I turn my head to see Yoongi standing behind me. His hair is fluffy and covering his forehead, and outlining his eyes is a smudged black eyeliner with a faint brown eyeshadow over his top eyelid. He's wearing hooped ear rings and a black suit shirt with a jacket over the top. The jacket is covered in red, blue, and gold sequins.
"You look stunning." I beam at him.
He smiles at me and looks down, blushing. "Thank you, babe."

(The Next Day)

"Are you guys ready yet?!" Jackson calls out to Yoongi and I.
"Just a minute!" We say at the same time, giggling to each other afterwards.
I'm wearing a long, sleeveless dark blue dress with silver sequins trailing from my chest down my left side. It accentuates my curves and makes my hair look lighter. I've done a bold, dark eye makeup look with a dark red lipstick to go with it.
"You're beautiful." Yoongi compliments as we walk to the door to meet the others.
"Took you guys long enough!" Jackson remarks as we're walking through the door.
"Give them a break, they were probably having a quickie." Sniggers Jinyoung.
"Dude!" Exclaims Mark, hitting him on the shoulder.

Outside of the den are two sleek, black limos. Mark, Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Jaebum get into one, while the rest of us get into the other.
"Ladies first." Smiles Yoongi as he opens the door for me.
I end up sitting between Yoongi and Jimin.
They boys make conversation between themselves, and I lean on Yoongi. The windows are too blacked out to look through, so I decide to quietly listen to the boys talk.

"We're here." Yoongi says, shaking me lightly to wake me up. I must have fallen asleep during the trip.
We exit the limo and end up at what looks like a museum.
"Don't worry, only the outside looks old." Says Yoongi, apparently noticing my confused expression.
He then takes my hand, and we walk inside with the rest of the group.

(Author's Note: this chapter is so short and I had to add a time jump D: )