Chapter 12

"Who. Are. You."
He breathed out as he looked down at me. He was taller than me, as most people were, with glowing bright yellow eyes.
"I'm here to see Yoongi." I say sternly, looking into his eyes as I do.
"He doesn't want to see you." He smirks smugly.
"Too bad. Take me to him."
He's taken aback by my commands, but awkwardly nods anyway and begins walking through the door. "Wait here." He says as he disappears through it.

I wait and wait for what seems like hours before the door opens again. The same demon appears, much to my disappointment.
"Come through." He says as he motions inside the den.
I follow him through the once familiar hallway. The den has been redecorated since I was last here. Fine wallpaper now adorns the walls, and the once flickering lights have been replaced with a grand chandelier. A deep purple rugs lays on the hard wood floor, and matching curtains cover expensive looking paintings.
I follow the new face through to the living area. This room hasn't changed.
"There are more of us around, but most of them are hiding because you're here." The demon remarks as he leads me through the area.
"I'm Jackson, by the way." He turns and smiles at me before continuing through the den. I nod and follow him.
I follow him to a room the I recognise as Yoongi's before he stops walking. "He's in there, just knock when you're ready." He says as he takes off to leave me to my own devices.

I take a deep breath and knock twice. "Come in." A voice calls from behind the door. It's Yoongi's, I know it is.
I open the door and walk through. Yoongi is seated on his bed in front of me. His blonde hair has now been dyed black, and he seems paler than usual. I close the door behind me and walk towards him.

"Yoongi."

"Nari..."

(Authors Note: Get ready for Got7 ;) )