Chapter 29- "War"

I hate myself so much that I-

*BANG!*

My thoughts were cleared when a gunshot went off, and soon, I found myself in the middle of a shootout.

*Third person's pnt. of view*

While Tyler was caught in a reminiscing gaze, Damien managed to cut loose from his restraints, then he passed the glass down, and soon enough all three members were free, but they kept their hands behind their backs to keep anyone from getting suspicious, and their maneuvers undetected.

After a minute, Damien sprinted from his seat and took down the nearest guard and confiscated his gun, firing his first shot.

Sarah soon enough followed suite, but Jade wasn't as lucky, for Tyler fired back, but with his aim being off, the bullet penetrated her leg, paralyzing her of any fast movement.

Tyler who seemed revived from his daze quickly aimed at Damien, and he open fired, lucky enough, Damien was shielded behind a pillar.

Sarah meanwhile, punched one of the guards in their Adam's apple, then of course kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, then she attained his gun and open fired at Tyler, wounding his arm.

She then ran towards Jade to aid her but then came " Stop right there!"

She was held at gunpoint by one of the guards who was standing in front of Jade. But soon the guard propelled forward due to Jade landing a powerful and painful kick behind his leg, then Sarah rushed and hit the guard behind the head with her gun, knocking him out cold.

Sarah quickly tied up Jade's wounded leg to stop the bleeding, but as soon as she was done, Sarah felt something whoosh inches from her ear, as yet another bullet pierced Jade's skin, this time hitting her right shoulder, and Jade let out a painful cry, while tears streamed down her eyes.

Sarah quickly turned around to find Tyler aiming his gun at her, but he was quickly distracted from Sarah when Damien shot Tyler missing him by an inch.

When Sarah returned her attention to Jade, she was not there, but instead she found Lucas was carrying her bridal style away from the shootout.

However, Sarah was so distracted by Lucas and where he was taking Jade, that she was caught off guard by Tyler hitting her in the back of the head, knocking her out in the process.

During that time, Lucas quickly placed Jade down as he assessed her wounds. He instantly retrieved a first aid kit and was about to start working on Jade's shoulder, when a shot fired catching both of their attention, but the pain just wouldn't allow Jade enough freedom, and soon enough, Jade passed out.

Lucas turned away from Jade once again after she passed out, to see one of the other guards holding him at gunpoint, and Lucas spoke up saying "Hey man, what are you doing?"
And the guard replied "No man, I'm not gonna jeopardize my family cause you're going soft for that chick. Look I know what you went through, and I know that she looks like and reminds you of  Marley but-" His words were instantly silenced when Lucas shot a bullet right through the guard's forehead.

Lucas couldn't contain the wave of emotion that washed over him at the mention of Marley's name.  Memories of her flooded his mind, and when image of her dead corps flashed his eyes, he turned towards Jade, and sworn on his life that he would get her out of there, but also, as soon as he got her out, she would be his, one way or another.

He didn't care whether he had to go through hell and back for her. But Jade would be his, whether she wanted to or not. He lost Marley, and there's no way he was gone a lose Jade.

Yes he just met her, and he doesn't even know her that well, but the way Dean spoke about her made Lucas feel more familiar with Jade, and the fact that she looked so much like Marley didn't help the situation.

He looked down at girl's lying form as he thought out loud "Jade you will be mine!"

With his new resolution, Lucas got to cleaning her wounds and stopping the bleeding.

Meanwhile, as soon as Tyler knocked Sarah out, he was tackled to the floor by Damien, who instantly landed a punch to Tyler's face catching him off guard, but he didn't stop.

Instead, he continued landing punch after punch, blow after blow.

Tyler was so dazed from the constant impact to his head, it caused him to not be able to get the upper hand, but soon, the last guard tackled Damien, and Tyler after recovering from his daze quickly got the upper hand.

Tyler reached for a gun while the guard held Damien in a choke hold.

Having the gun, Tyler stood pointing it at Damien. He smiled a bloody, toothy grin, while staring down at Damien with one eye open, while the other is swollen shut, while blood ran out of his nose.

His cheek was bruised and cut in certain places, and his posture showed that he was in pain, although he was holding the gun with both arms, ignoring the fact that he was wounded.

He coughed up some blood, and he spit it out his mouth, then he looked down at Damien as he spoke bitterly " you know Damien, it didn't have to come down to this, although I will enjoy killing you. But at least I will finally get back what is mine."

He looked over at Sarah's lying form as he spoke the next words " I gave her enough freedom, but now it's time for daddy to come home, and this time, baby girl will not be going anywhere. I gave her an opportunity to live her life, but of course she had to go out and be a whore, and even had the audacity to have a child with you."

Then he turned back to Damien as he said "but don't worry, that daughter of yours will be joining you soon. AND YOU CAN BOTH ROT IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!"

Tyler declared his words, then he lifted his gun and  placed his finger on the trigger slowly, as he tried to savor every second of this moment.

He breathed out a slow and easy breath and soon a loud *BANG!* was heard around the room, followed by dead silence.

____________________________________

Hey guys!

Sooo?  What did you guys think?

I know I know, another cliffhanger, but I couldn't help it!

I wouldn't be the author I am today if I didn't keep you guys hooked with cliffhangers.

But guess what? The next chapter is the last chapter, and as soon as I update chapter 30, chapter 1 of the third book "His Only Possession".

Doesn't the title sound sexy?

Anyways how do you guys feel about the way this chapter ended ?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING.

Lots of ❤ ❤ ❤

-Tania.