Sick

David had took Emma and August out to the beach for the day as Holly was ill in bed as Regina was being a nurse for her

Regina was downstairs as Holly sleep upstairs. "Mommy.?" Holly said and Regina walks upstairs "hey baby girl do you feel better?" She asks and feels Hollys forehead "a bit hot but you will be okay baby." She said and picks her up "mommy can I have French toast plwease." She asks cutely and Regina smiles "yes baby."she said and puts her in a chair as the kitchen Island. she cooks some French toast "what do you want on it?" She asks holly "blueberries and syrup please." She said and Regina nods.

Holly eats and falls back asleep in the living room. David comes back but without the twins "Hun where are the babies?" Regina asks "they wanted to go see granny." David said and she nods "how is holly?" He asks "she's asleep she's had something to eat so that's good " she said and sits down next to holly on the sofa "she's so cute." David said and sits down "yeah she got most of you in her. Like the twins got dark hair and holly got mousy brown like you and green eyes." She says and moves Hollys hair out of her face "that's true."

I will continue with this in a new part. Also I have to go back to school on Monday but hopefully I will update fast!!💕