"Dad why is mommy sad"

Norma's POV:
"Daddy why is mommy sad why won't she smile anymore, why Dosent she tuck me in at night anymore, why Dosent she tell me that she loves me anymore, daddy why do u hurt mommy why do u call her names why do you make her cry why do tell her you hate her why daddy why"
Norma's POV:
That was me at the age of 6 ......
I knew my mom wasn't right the day she stopped waving me off to school at 8 in the morning I knew my dad stopped being my dad the day my mom stopped being my mom

We weren't always sad, we had are good times. Me, caleb, mom and dad
We were happy
We weren't broken or unpolished we where a family.

I was 5 years old when I saw my dad hit my mom for the first time I couldn't understand why he would do that. all I remember him saying was "whore " he would comment on everything she did with "whore" after a year of being put down and abused , she just left her body she wouldn't reply she wouldn't eat she wasn't their anymore. i would hear her at night crying I felt so hopeless but I just laid in bed and did nothing I was scared.
At the age of 10 I found my mom face down on the living room floor covered in her own vomit I saved her life' that day.
I later found out that she didn't want to be saved she was broken and she wanted the pain to end. I thought I saved her but I really killed her.

My dad loved me and caleb so much he would do anything for us but he just changed he wasn't the same man who we used to run down the park with and buy ice creams he just clicked.

At the age of 13 things changed my whole life from the age of 6 years old was torture my mom never left her bed and my dad was always working I was always alone with caleb I loved him and it was more then just love he was my everything he was my happiness he made me feel whole
One night it was just me and him in the back room
He was 16 at the time and he asked me if I wanted to have sex with him
I didn't know what sex was I was 13 years old so I said "yes" he lay me down and he took over my body I was shocked I didn't know what to do I froze
But after a while it became a normal thing I loved him so much and I trusted him
So I just let him take over my body

I was a lost soul.
On my 15th birthday I wanted to tell him that this couldn't go on like this anymore that what we where doing was wrong I tried to stop it and he got really upset he grabbed me held me down took my skirt off and raped me it just wouldn't end I lay their like a broken doll that couldn't move the only thing that could cry for help was the tears that rolled down my face. My dad walked in from work  I got  up really fast threw my skirt on as I was putting on my skirt  an iron fell on my leg it hurt so bad it felt like the pain I was feeling inside I was heart broken.
How could someone I love do this to me how ?
*Sorry the first bit was small it's just an introduction to the story I hope u liked it leave me feed back 💗