Chapter 7

"I am sorry. What can I do for you Professor Snape?" Harry asks wearily.

"I would like for you five to come with me." He orders.

Harry nods and motions for the others to follow them. Snape leads the way down through the dungeons and into his office.

As they enter he shuts the door and gestures for the students to sit. The raven haired boy gives a nod and the others sit, staring at Snape in curiosity.

"Well, what do want?" Harry asks.

"Manners Mr.Potter!" Snape glares.

Harry just gives him a bored look. Snape sighs before talking.

"Fine, tell me where you have been since you disappeared."

"No."

"Excuse me?!" The dark professor exclaims.

"No. You have no right to know." The boy responds calmly.

Snape lurches to his feet in anger.

"How dare you?! You insolent bra-"

He is cut off by a sharp, silver hook being held to his neck.

"Careful how speak to the Captain lad." A voice growls into his ear.

A shudder wracks through Snape and he turns his head. Mangle's right eye is shining a dangerous gold but her left one is black with a white pupil and her hook shines in the light.

His eyes glance around the room to see that most of the teens were standing. CC stands to Harry's right with knives resting between her fingers and a wide, manic grin on her face, but her eyes had changed. They are completely black with white pinpricks for pupils. Bonny is to the left all emotion gone from his bright eyes and claws stretching from his fingertips. Frederick is standing directly behind Harry, two round discs in his hands as a dark look on his face.

Then Snape looks at the raven haired boy in the center. Harry is still sitting in seat, his head is lowered with his bangs covering his face. The shadows seem to curl around him, shifting with his breathing. Slowly, he raises his head.

"You should watch what you say around my friends, Severus Snape."

Harry's head is fully raised and his eyes are staring into Snape's. But his eyes have bled black, purple tear tracks run down his face, and a grin stretches from ear to ear.

Snape recoils in shock and horror.

"What- what are you?" He whispers hoarsely.

"Nothing of your concern." Harry grins.

That's the last thing Snape hears as his vision go black.

$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@

Hey guys! So, I'm sorry for going MIA. I've been really bust lately. My Mom got married, we moved, I had exams, and many other things. But I have updated and I should be updating again within the next week. And Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! And Happy Holidays! Well, the question is...

Did you guys have a good holiday season? What did you get for Christmas? (if that's what you celebrate?) What did you do to celebrate the New Year?

So I had a great holiday season! I got many good things for Christmas, like an Xbox One, an IPad, and lots of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff! I didn't do much for the New Year, just hung out with my family.

So, that's all for now! See you soon! Bye! Comment, Review, Share, and Don't forget you can't.

~ Allure Crimson ~