Toy Freddy x Reader; You Can't Leave

I was working the night shift at the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was my first night, and things we going smoothly. My boss had left a recording for me, and I was sipping on my Arizona tea, until he said something that made me choke.
       "The animatronics can move?!" I shouted at the phone. "Shouldn't I have a gun, or something?" I asked myself.
         He told me to keep an eye on the cameras, and if I flash my light on them it disorients them, and causes a system reboot. "I got this! I got this shit." I said to myself. I looked at the clock, only 6 more hours to go.

~3 Hours Later~

        It was now three in the morning, and nothing has happened. I've heard clanking a couple of times that scared me every time, but the animatronics haven't moved at all. It's boring, but I still don't want them to move. That's just scary, it's like a demented Chuck E Cheese. I checked the cameras once more, and flipped to the stage cam. It seemed empty. I gasped as I realized what was wrong.
        "Where the hell is Bonnie?!" I yelped, and viciously switched through all the cams.
         I screamed loudly when I switched to the fourth party room because Bonnie was right in front of the camera. I flashed my light over and over, and I put the tablet down.
        "What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On." I said, taking another small sip of my Arizona. I quickly flash the light down the hallway, and nothing was there. I checked the vents, and Bonnie was there! I quickly pulled down my mask, and watched as he crawled out of the vent and sauntered up to me. He was an inch from my face, but the mask must've worked. He crawled back into the vent and went back to the stage. It's now 5 in the morning, one more hour to go. I have to do this for a whole week? Damn, I hope it doesn't get any worse. I didn't do much after that, I checked the stage camera one more time, two minutes before six. Toy Freddy was gone. I quickly ripped the tablet from my face and almost fell out of my seat. Toy Freddy was standing in front of me, hand reaching out to me, eyes dilated and black. I stared into his eyes for a good minute, and the clock struck six. His eyes immediately went back to normal, and he went back to the stage.

         After my shift was over, I quickly gathered my things and headed for the door, as I left the animatronics watched each step I took. The door swung open, and Scott(Phone Guy) came in.
         "(Y/N)! Are you alright? How was your first night?" He asked, looking at the animatronics behind me.
        "It went fine. Bonnie and Freddy moved though." I said pointing to them.
       "Freddy usually doesn't take interest this soon..." I heard him mutter under his breath.                      "Why not?" I asked.
        "He's not as curious, is the best way I can put it. The only reason he ever moves this early is...Did you by any chance look him in the eye?" He asked.
        "I did. Why? Is that bad?" I asked.
"The reason Freddy moves this early is because he's shown an interest in you." He said nervously.
"He's a robot." I said.
        "Yeah, but have you ever seen robots move on their own?" He asked. "Good point." I admitted.
       "To ensure your safety I suggest you avoid all contact with him if possible." He said.
      "No problem. I see you tonight at 11:30." I said, waving as the doors shut. I looked through the door, and when Scott walked past Freddy, Freddys head whipped to my direction, and his pupils dilated as they met mine. I quickly turned away and put my hood on as it started to rain.

      When I got home, I decided to catch up on my schoolwork. I turned on the computer, and began my algebra assignment. Halfway through, my computer malfunctioned, and the screen went dark. In a moment a big "ITS ME" appeared on the screen in big white letters. "What the hell?" I asked myself. Suddenly Toy Freddy appeared on the screen causing me to fall off the chair. I got back up, and the computer was back on my assignment. I shut the laptop and went to bed. I woke up at around 9:30. I hopped out of my bed, and headed for the shower. Afterwards, I went to my dresser and searched for a nice outfit. I slipped on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a markiplier t-shirt, and a "Normal People Scare Me" sweatshirt. I tied my hair up in a bun, and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and light eyeshadow. After that I quickly made some toast and turned on the weather channel. Okay, so more rain. As I was about to turn the T.V off, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria shows up on the screen. I turn my attention, and noticed a child had apparently been missing or possibly abducted from Fazbears's. 'It says it happened yesterday, but how did no one notice a child being taken?' I thought to myself.
I tried not to think about it as I began to walk to my shift.