Dean x Reader; Don't Leave Me, Baby Girl(Lemon)

"Why the hell did you do that?" Dean turned around and asked once we were inside our hotel room, Sam and Cas currently in their own room.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Why did you come after me?! I had it under control, you could've gotten yourself killed!''

''But I didn't. That's the point here, Dean.'' I replied.

"What about you, huh? You've almost gotten yourself killed too, when it was fairly clear that I had it under control!" I retorted.

"Oh yeah, like that time the ghost of that hunter had a gun to your head? Yeah, I'm sure you had it under control.''

"Like just now, Dean? If I hadn't went and saved your ass from that demon, that house would have had a nice new coat of red paint!"

"(y/n), stop coming after me, none of us want you hurt, especially me godammit!" He shouted punching the wall next to my head.

"Well, I am not your damn responsibility Dean! So stop acting like it!" I shouted.

"(y/n), I swore to myself that day when I met you and you asked to join, that I would protect you, even if it cost me my own life."

"You know Dean, you always say that it would be a burden to have to watch out for another person in the group, so why did you let me join?" I asked, thinking about this question for a long time.

"I wanted to spend my life with you, even if it isn't good enough, I will do anything to keep you happy.'' He w hispered, tearing up a little bit.

"What?'' I said.

"I said I wanted to spend every second with you.''

"Why?"

"Because....I-I love you.'' He said, finally letting a tear slip.

"Seriously?" I asked.

He slammed his lips onto mine, like a hungry animal. He put his hand under my thigh and pulled me closer, our bodies molding together. I felt his pants already getting tight, as if it has been waiting for this. His tongue darted out, licking my bottom lip and I denied to tease him. He growled at my denial and slapped my ass, I gasped into his mouth and he stuck his tongue out once more, exploring every little inch in my mouth.

He kept pushing me up against the wall, harder and harder, eventually lifting me off the ground, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist so I wouldn't choke. Before he left my lips, he bit down on my bottom lip. He trailed little butterfly kisses down my neck, stopping right above my collarbone. The butterfly kisses were already sending the butterflies in my stomach crazy, I wonder what it'll be like if we go any further. He quickly changed the butterfly kisses into animalistic ones.

He ravishes every little millimeter of my neck, searching for that one spot. He quickly found it right underneath my right ear. He bit down hard, earning a moan from me.

"God...If those are the noises that come out now, I can't wait to hear what kind of sounds you make when I break the bed.'' He growled. He carried me over to the bed and lied me down on my back.

He ran his hand up my shirt and squeezed my breast through my bra. I let out another small and quiet moan.

''Not good enough...'' Dean whispered, and slipped his hands under my (f/c) laced panties.

He began rubbing my clit in circles and pinched it. I let out a loud moan and he grunted in response.

"That's so fucking hot, I wanna hear more baby, let it all out.'' He whispered, into my ear.