Draw Me like one of Your French Girls: Act III (Miyuki X Reader)

Draw Me like One of Your French Girls: Act III (Miyuki Kazuya X Reader)

A/N: Here's the third part!! There is most likely going to be five parts!! Yaaaay~! XD Anyway, just a heads up there is some mild language in this one, it's more near the end than the beginning. But with that said go ahead and enjoy if you want!

Please don't be afraid to comment and/or fav!! Thank you!!

-------------

It was nearly mid-afternoon as you slowly walked onto one of the many paths in the park here in the city. You weren't sure why you had come to this place but one thing's for sure, you wanted air and this was the next best thing. After everything that had happened a couple of days ago with him you needed it. As you let your legs take you around, you slowly looked around your figure finding people walking or playing around. It was nice to see people out and about. Smiling, you adjusted your messenger bag a bit until it was sitting comfortably on your shoulder again. Of course you had your sketch book with you so what's wrong with drawing a bit today.

Growing a bit inspired, you made your way towards a bench and sat down pulling out your sketch book and pencil. Pulling a leg up for leverage, you looked around trying to pinpoint something or someone to draw. You smiled seeing a couple of birds playing in a nearby puddle and started to sketch that. You really needed something to keep your mind occupied otherwise you would start to dread the day. After all just last night Ciara had told you she was going to hang out with him today. And it drove you wild. Of course you didn't tell her that. You didn't know why but it made your stomach twist and turn just at the thought of her with him. Were you becoming jealous of Ciara now? Ever since he and you kept talking through messages you were starting crave those moments. More than you ever had before. But what is going to become of it? You didn't know, you weren't sure if you wanted to know just yet.

Sighing, you put down your halfway finished sketch and looked up at the sky. What were you going to do? Not finding an answer in the clouds, you looked back at the birds and found them still bathing. Smiling, you slowly started to stand up, putting your things away, not feeling like sketching anymore and made your way back to the path. Within a couple of minutes you were already making way towards the central part of the park where the fountain was. Maybe you can cool down there. Keeping your gaze on the ground, you continued your walk until you started hearing voices. Not the normal crowded voices but voices that you knew or rather recognized. Slowly confused, you looked up just as you were about to walk into the central part of the park only to freeze. Instantly, you wished you hadn't looked.

A good distance away, you found your friend, Ciara, and Miyuki talking and having fun like the day would never end. Startled by the sight, you quickly looked around only to duck behind a tree hoping they didn't see you. To your luck they hadn't. Clutching onto your bag's strap you tried to calm down your stomach and thoughts. But it was hopeless. Your whole self was having an emotional earthquake. Why were they here!? You thought they would go somewhere like a movie theatre or a mall or something else! But obviously, you were wrong, so dead wrong.

Tightening your grip on your strap, you slowly peaked around the tree's bark and saw them laughing at something. They were having a blast... You slowly felt your grip loosen up as your heart fell a bit in your chest. You knew it. That question he threw at you the other day about Ciara was just nothing after all. You guessed he was just curious. Not wanting to go anywhere near them, you slowly walked out and away from the tree towards the way you came. Why did they have to come here? You wanted to go out to get that out of your mind but you should have stayed inside instead. But you didn't and this is what you got in return.