Mark

I smiled at him. "See you after class!" He nodded, kissing me on the forehead.

I giggled, ignoring the glares from Mark's ex-girlfriend and the popular girls. I love Mark more than they could ever imagine. I would never hurt Mark like them.

That shy, quiet boy. So handsome. Everyone loves him. He only hangs out with very few people, including me. I've worked hard to break his shell and get close to him.

I love him.

I drew Mark in my personal journal, getting his long neck and perfect jawline. His lips...

The bell rang and I was heading to the cafeteria. I looked around, seeing Mark silently eating.

...a bit too quiet. Is he in a bad mood? I slowly approached him.

"Mark, are you alright?" He glared at me. "I don't want to see you. Leave me alone."

My heart broke. No. I'm being way too dramatic. Maybe he's only in a bad mood. Yeah... that's it. I speedwalked away, biting my lip. That's not my kind Mark.

I'm so worried. Mark never does that to me, even if he's in a bad mood. He is with his ex and those girls for all of his classes. Maybe they were just bothering him.

Yeah. No need to freak out. Don't get anxiety in the middle of the hall. The bell rang, and I ran to my class.

I'll skip lunch.

I was paying so much attention to my teacher. Usually, in love stories, the troubled girl would always worry and ignore the teacher.

I'm the opposite. I ignore everything and listen to my teacher. I don't want to cry in worry during class...

Time went by so fast, and the bell rang for the last time today.

I gathered my stuff, running over to Mark's locker. We usually meet there. When I arrived, I was met with Mark and his ex.

Kissing. Making out.

I choked. He turned to look at me, and smirked. "You like the taste of your own medicine?" I opened my mouth. What? I don't-

All of the popular girls came out from hiding. Two were crying.

Fake. I know for a fact that they're liars.

"SHE STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!" One of the girls cried.

"Sh-she slept with mine!" The other sobbed.

What? I looked at Mark in confusion. NO, NO, NO I DIDN'T.

"Mark I would never-" He let go of his ex, walking over to me. He towered over me.

He knows I hate being short. He knows I hate that. He then slapped me. Pain.

"Slutty whore. I trusted you." Tears rolled down my face.

"I never- Please Mark-"

"Save it. I never want to see you again." He threw me away, and the girls followed him as he walked away.

The girls. Th-they stuck their tongues out and laughed at me.

Mark.

YOU BELIEVED THEM?!

Why? I love you! "Mark! MARK!"

I sobbed on the floor.

A/N: Should I publish all the chapters at once cause i finished this in one day LOL