Jaebum

I pulled Jaebum into a hug. "See you after class." I kissed his cheek.

I walked down the halls, ignoring the people around me. I bit my lip as I passed Mark, the school playboy.

"She's so fat." One of the girls who hang around him hissed. I sped up, slowing as I got to class.

It was art class, and today we were supposed to draw other people. Our teacher picked our partners, and I got the kind, bossy hot guy named Haneul.

He liked me for some weird reason.

"Hi..." He blushed. "Hello." I sat across from him, ignoring his cuteness. I love Jaebum. No one will make me think twice except him.

I sketched him, getting his perfect hair. His perfect jawline, his lips, his eyes...

I finished my sketch, redrawing it with a pen. After all this, I showed him and he gasped.

I did way too much detail...

He now has hearts in his eyes. Shoot. I'll need to tell him I don't like him. The bell rang, and I asked Haneul to stay in the class with me.

"What would you like to talk about?" He smirked.

He's trying to seduce me! "I have a boyfriend. Please stop looking at me weird." I walked to the door, but he grabbed my arm and kissed me.

"Hey are you-" Jaebum walked in, and I pushed Haneul away. Jaebum's eyes widened then narrowed. "What is going on?"

"Jaebum he-" Haneul hugged me, covering my mouth with his hand. "She says she doesn't love you. She loves, me." He emphasized the last word, giggling.

"You- YOU WHORE! I should have believed Mark! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST CHEAT ON ME? I'll make your life so horrible." He walked out as I shook my head. Haneul let go of me, and I fell to the floor.

"JB. JB. JB." I was shaking. "Jaebum please don't leave me."

Haneul lifted me up. "...you alright?"

I shook my head. "I hate you. You might as well kill me. I never want to see you again." I sobbed.