Jinyoung

I rubbed Jinyoung's head and he kissed my cheek. "Be a good girl, okay?" I nodded.

I entered my house, closing the door behind me. "Hey." My brother hugged me.

"Did you have a good day with Jinyoung?" He rubbed my shoulders. I nodded.

"Wannna watch a movie?" I nodded again. "Yeah..."

He smiled, and we sat on the couch. I fell asleep in his arms.

The one person I know will always love me.

When I woke up, I woke up to the sound of fighting. "LISTEN TO ME!" My brother roared. I rubbed my eyes, seeing Jinyoung at the entrance, red and angry.

"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO SOME RANDOM GUY MY GIRLFRIEND WAS SLEEPING WITH?!" Jinyoung threw the key to my house that I had gave him the other night at me.

"J-Jinyoung wait-" He stomped out, slamming the door.

"WHAT THE- Sis, one second!" My brother ran after him. I curled up, covering my face with blankets.

I slowly got up, got ready and made breakfast. My brother walked back inside, depressed.

"He didn't listen, did he?" I whispered, biting hard on my lip. My brother nodded. "I'm so, so sorry." I shook my head.

"I-it's alright." We ate our breakfast in silence.

I ran to school, hearing so many students whisper my name.

I passed Jackson, who I felt glare at me. I then passed Mark, JB and the girls. "You sure like sleeping around, huh?" I ran faster.

Jinyoung wouldn't-

I looked at my phone. The school chat was flooded with hateful comments towards me. No one except students read these...

I scrolled up, seeing Jinyoung posting my and my brother sleeping together. I dug my nails into my palm as I put my phone away.

I walked to Jinyoung, who was standing at my locker. "That wasn't-"

He silently walked closer to me. I immediately shut up. He was deathly quiet.

"Why did I even fall in love with you? You ugly, digusting slut. We are over." No. Nonono. I can't do this anymore.

"Jinyoung, that's not my- I didn't sleep with him!" I grabbed the back of his shirt. He slapped my hand away and scoffed.

"I'm not stupid. I know what I saw."

"That's my-" He shoved me to the ground. "Stop making a fool of yourself."

I looked around, seeing so many students around us, whispering.

In fear, I scrambled up, running through the crowd to get away. I ran as fast as I could to get to the stairs.

That lead up to the roof.

I got to the top, holding the doorknob. Should I go on the roof? I sighed, puuting my back against the door and sliding down. I looked at the school chat.

Hate. Hate. Hate.

I am a slutty whore who is so worthless. I've gotten plastic surgery. I sleep with older guys for money.

I'm so ugly...

I cried, dialing my brother's phone number. "Can you pick me up? Please..."