Youngjae

I sat on the edge of the roof. If I wanted to, I could jump off right now...

"Hey!" Youngjae called after me. I turned, getting up and walking his way. He was holding his lunch, and we went inside to eat on the stairs.

It was totally silent, but I didn't mind. "S-Sunshine... say 'ah'" I spoke quietly. He opened his mouth and I fed him some of my homemade steak. He laughed as he ate it.

"Mmm." He chewed. The bell rang, and we headed to class. He went one way, and I went the opposite direction. People glared at me as I listened carefully to the hateful comments. I got so self-concious...

I ran to my class, looking down. I sat, biting my lip as Jinyoung came in.

I drew quietly until the school day ended. I ran out of class to Youngjae, holding his arm tight. We walked to the band room. I sat on one of the chairs, listening to Youngjae play the white grand piano. It was his piano, however his parents didn't want to have him play at their house.

He raised money from random students to buy it, and I had secretly given him all of my money for him to buy it in one go.

He looked at his watch, eyes widening. "I have to go! Can you clean up here?" I nodded, and he ran out. I put the chairs away and covered the piano. I left the room, locking the door.

I walked home, dragging my feet. When I got home, I jumped into my bed and slept.

When I woke up, I got ready and quickly made breakfast for my brother. I ran out of my house, stomach grumbling.

I skipped to the band room, seeing the door already open.

Sunshine must already be in there!

I walked in, only to find a destroyed piano and Youngjae crying next to it. There were two other people there, a popular minion and her boyfriend.

The leader of the band.

"I saw her destroy the piano yesterday." The leader pointed at me. No.

Please no.

Not again. "What? I... I wouldn't!" I looked at Youngjae, who didn't want to look at me in the eyes.

"Youngjae I wouldn't! Please. I wouldn't ever do-"

"THEN WHO WOULD?!" He yelled. "Sunshine please-"

"Don't talk to me..." He ran, and I ran after. "PLEASE YOUNGJAE! You are my sunshine..." I sobbed. I ran to the rooftop, sitting at the very edge and sobbing. "Kill me."

I walked home, skipping school. I entered the bathroom, locking the door.

I stared at the razor. I lifted my leg and swiftly cut. Blood poured out and I took a shower.

"Kill me..." I sobbed.