Chapter One

Josh POV

"Josh! Joshua, can you hear me?" I listened to the distant sound of my bandmate. I gave a soft grunt in reply, letting him know I heard him. He gently, as he had done so many times before, lifted me up from my position on the floor carefully and laid me on my bed along the side of the left wall in the basement, which had become my room some time ago.

"Josh, man, this shit's serious. This isn't right." Matt said, sitting next to me.

"I know. Can't stop." I wanted to tell him more, but that was all I could get out, due to the heavy dose of heroin I had not long ago. He sighed and placed a warm hand over my cold one. He had done this in the past, when I got nightmares about fuck-knows-what, or more recently, whenever I was high off my ass.

"Josh, you gotta stop. It's fucking you up. Big time." He said calmly and slowly. Enunciating each syllable.

" 'm tired..night." I mumbled and let my eyes close.
.
.
.
I woke up what had to be at least eight hours later. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I sighed. What the hell happened...

"Oh good, you're awake." Matt said, looking up at me from his phone. He ran a hand through his brunet hair and stood.

"How you doing man?" He questioned as he made his way toward me.

"What the hell happened?" I repeated the question I had asked myself only fourty-five seconds ago.

"You were higher than the moon and I laid you on the bed. You passed out. And I want to talk to you about the "higher than the moon" thing."

"Ugh. We've talked and talked and talked. All we ever do is talk about it. What do you want me to do?"

"Josh, you're my best friend. You've been starving yourself. You run to the bathroom after every meal. You cut yourself. You're a heroin addict. I just want to see you get better." He said. He was obviously worried about me. He cared. He was the first to know everything that was wrong with me.

"I'm tired of talking. Just shut up and let me live my life." I snapped. I had become very irritable recently. I didn't mean to lash out or hurt anyone. But sometimes, things just came to me and before I could stop them, they were dancing over my tongue, around my piercing and into the (usually freezing) air, hurting whoever I had directed them toward. Except Matt. He knew this. He knew that in the long run, I never wanted him to shut up.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST SHUT MY MOUTH AND PRANCE OFF IN A FIELD OF FLOWERS SOMEWHERE WHILE YOU'RE ROYALLY FUCKING UP YOUR LIFE?!" Matt screamed. I was glad my parents, especially my mum, weren't home.
.
.
.
Yes hi hello another story yay ok.
Upload schedule:
Saturday: Adopted By Who?
Sunday: "Safe..."
Yeah enjoy k thanks bye