9. Triple Coffee Date

It was 10 minutes after Donovan had arranged the coffee date with Lhea, though in the end, it turned out to be more of a friendly outing. 

Louis, after all, had been the first one to check Lhea's phone when it beeped. When he glanced at the name of the person who had texted Lhea, he immediately knew who it was. After all, few people knew Lhea's personal phone number, meaning only as few as 5 contacts was saved in her phone. Said butler, had also made sure to casually suggest that he come along so it wouldn't be too awkward after the incident that had occurred the night before. 

Now, here the three of them were, sitting around a coffee table with their individual coffee preferences each. Louis had gotten an Americano, Donovan a Cappuccino and their lady, a latte. They were all quite silent around the table, sipping their coffees while Louis and Donovan both shared an equal look of dislike for the other's presence.

Lhea chewed the inside of her cheek softly, again...the same tension present whenever they were both present. Could it be because of last night's events? She sighed, if that's the case, she was going to have a find a way to settle this quicker than ever, just to calm the 'candidates' down. She was about to interrupt the silence when a familiar redhead passed by.

A tall, leanly built figure, with somewhat unkempt hair, dressed in a casual white polo and trousers, standing in front of the counter. Lhea raised an eyebrow and opened her mouth as if to say something. Just then, the redhead turned around and stopped in his tracks and began looking around awkwardly for a way of escape. However, Lhea decided she should at least greet the man. After all, despite their encounter the night before, the man did in his own way, give her a wider perspective on the current issues circling the Harrisons.

Quietly, she stood up, catching the attention of the two males who looked towards the direction Lhea was looking at. Louis, who was sitting beside her, immediately recognised the red head and a frown couldn't help but make it on his face. Now if Lhea gets Andrew with them, there'll be more rivals to compete with, and even less chance of convincing Lhea to choose him. He didn't care if he was only a butler, if the two of them worked together, they could probably persuade Lhea's parents to let them marry.

"Andrew, fancy seeing you here," Lhea said, looking up at the taller male, who only sighed and looked away, a look of slight annoyance on his face.
"Good morning to you too, Miss," Andrew briefly stated before quietly sipping the hot coffee he had just ordered. Lhea raised an eyebrow at the formality.
"You know, if we're not around people like my parents or yours, you can just call me Lhea," she said. Andrew sighed.
"No thanks, I'd rather keep our distance from each other. Besides your friends over there don't seem very happy with my presence," he pointed out.

Sure enough, both Donovan and Louis were watching Andrew quietly, an aura of hostility around them. Lhea turned her head to see her friends, arms crossed and looking the redhead over, not pleased with how easily Lhea had approached him. Lhea sighed and looked back at Andrew.

"Don't mind them, they're probably just...um, last night's events might just have something to do with their hostility," she said. She had purposely brought up the last night's events topic in order to intrigue Andrew, so that he would stay and they wouldn't be too awkward since two of them were involved, and it appeared it had worked as Andrew looked at the two guys behind her and herself. He sighed and took another big sip of his coffee.

"Fine, I'll join for breakfast," he said, giving up and taking his seat at the table for four. Lhea smiled, glad that her plan had worked out and took her own seat as well.

~*~*~

"So, you mean to tell me, that last night, you, Lhea, was confronted with the decision to choose from these two men and two others?" Andrew summarised, after listening to the story. Donovan shrugged.
"Pretty much, though I'm pretty sure -" Donovan trailed off, when he noticed Louis shooting a warning glare, telling him not to bring up his own conclusions that could further pressure Lhea. The brown-haired man sighed and crossed his arms as he looked at the redhead beside him. "Anyways, I hope you're not thinking of joining...are you?" he asked, suspicion laced his tone of voice.
"On the contrary, I'm not interested in competing for the Miss's hand-in-marriage, as much as it would please my mother if I do so. Perhaps my brothers would do a better job at wooing the girl," he said and got up, finished with his business as well as having no intention of remaining there any longer.

The three watched the departing back of the man leave through the door before turning back to each other.

"So...I guess we should leave?" Lhea suggested, as they had nothing else they needed to do here. Last night's incident had been already addressed and they had all silently agreed to not bring it up unless need be, since Lhea wasn't interested in having a fiancée just yet. The trio got up to leave and were about to head off when Louis brought another matter up.

"Ah right, Donovan, you're not following us back to the estate, are you?" he asked. A slight frown crossed the man's features for a brief second before returning to a neutral expression, followed with a forced smile.
"No, I'm not. You two can just...go. I don't have any business visiting the Harrison estate after all. I'll just head back to the penthouse, well, I'll best be going!" he said and left quickly out the door, leaving a concerned Lhea and a curious Louis.

"Huh, didn't think he would be in such a rush... Well then, Lhea...should we go?" Louis asked, after a brief moment of silence had passed after Donovan's leave. The brunette blinked and then nodded.
"Yeah...let's go," she agreed. The two then left the café, back to the estate, to finish up whatever work Lhea had to do.

After all, an heiress would be busy with lots of things. One of them being a certain mysterious individual...

*****
A/N: Hahah, cliffhanger again and Andrew once again makes another appearance! Really though, who do you think would make a good match for our heiress? ;)