Start the mission 3

They all looked to where the voice came from and saw Road sitting lying freely on a tree near a small cafe.

"Road..why are you here"Allen asked Road harshly

"why? isn't it to see you,the 14th?" Road said smiling  directly to Allen only.

Kanda was already pissed again at Allen when just seeing him just talking to a Noah member, and to be precise, maybe the eldest one of all.

Krory then agreed to Kanda and told Allen to fight the akumas and defeat them all, including the Noah. 

And then suddenly, Road started to laugh like crazy. When she managed to calm down, she then smilingly asked the exorcist who they will defeat.

"me? don't make me laugh, you hardly can't even beat a level 4 and you said you will beat me?"Road said as she let out a slight laugh and then added that she will find out if they can really fight her.

She started to fly away from the tree and gave an evil smirk to the exorcist below her. She stretched her arm and then pointed towards them, attacking the exorcist.

"Innocence Activate!" All of the exorcist said except Krory, Miranda, and Bookman.

Krory didn't have to say the word out aloud because of his innocence while Bookman and Miranda are just supporters, just in case.

They started to attack Road and the other level 2 akumas. Allen was the one to attack Road, while the others attack the level 2 akumas.

When Lavi was ready to attack an akuma, one of the akumas, the one with the explosive power attacked Lavi on the stomach by giving him an explosive attack.

"ugh!" Lavi groaned then fell back to the ground.

Seeing Lavi falling to the ground with some slight blood, Lenalee worriedly run back towards Lavi and tried to suppress the blood from coming out.

Kanda and Krory continued to fight the 4 akumas, mostly trying to attack because of the explosive akumas attack, while Allen was fighting alone with Road.

"Lenalee, you help Krory and Kanda. Leave Lavi to me" Miranda said, activating her innocence, using 'Time Out', and slowly healing Lavi's wounds.

Lenalee worriedly looked at both Lavi and Miranda as she nods and went back to the fight with Kanda and Krory.

At Allen

"Road! why are you doing this, what are you after?!"Allen asked, shouting at Road as he swings the sword of exorcism.

"I think you already know the answers to your question" Road said smilingly

"if you want me, then You have to kill me first before I go with you!" Allen said attacking Road but Road easily dodge his attack and told him that he is half correct but also half wrong.

As she dodged all of Allen's attack, she started to explain that this time, they are after someone who is much more important than Allen and anything else.

Candles started to appear one by one beside Road and then went flying towards Allen to attack him, but Allen easily cut the candles while asking her what she meant by her words.

"Yes, and if we make him or her one of us. The world will be ours forever!"Road said continuing her attacks.

Allen then remembered what Komui said to them, 'We have to find 'it' and make him or her our alley. If not the Earl will have the largest chance to win over the world, and will dispose all of the human beings'

Allen smirked then told Road that if the Noahs are also after the owner of the Heart of Innocence, they have to defeat them exorcist first, as he attacked Road again but then again Road easily dodge it.

_______________________
That's all for chapter 6!:)