Start the mission

"Maybe this was the third part that my sister wrote??" Is a mistake. This is the chapter that a wrote. Oh well, read it until the end and I– I mean, me and my sister hopes that you will!
————————————————

Meanwhile at the Noah

"guhe~" The Millennium Earl smiled.

"Earl..?" Tykki asked when he heard the Earl's laugh.

The Millennium Earl was talking to his self that Tykki couldn't hear from where he was sitting while on the other hand, Road has heard all of the Millennium Earl's words and then left somewhere.

Tykki let out a heavy breath and whispered to his self that Road is always in a hurry whatever interests her.

"guhehe~it's almost time~the heart..is coming~guhehe"the Millennium Earl said to himself again.

Back at the exorcist

After a few days of traveling, the seven exorcist had finally arrived at Europe.

It was already night time when they arrived and when they went to find an inn. And so far, they have searched for an inn for more than 2 hours.

And the inn they will found was big, enough for them but still
they rent 2 rooms, the big room was where Allen, Lavi, Kanda, Krory, and Bookman will sleep, while the medium sized room was where Lenalee and Miranda will sleep.

And they were lucky that there is a restaurant near the inn to eat. So they ate their lunch in there and didn't have to go outside to search for a restaurant.

While eating Lavi suddenly talked while the food still didn't arrive. He talked about how there were no akumas that greeted them for the whole day.

"well isn't it good,that there weren't any today?" Miranda said, quite glad about their travel today.

"yeah, and if no akuma will attack tomorrow, I will starve to death already!"Krory tiringly said, putting his chin on the table.

Since his innocence is a parasite type, he would easily get hungry plus, since his innocence is a teeth that of a vampire, he needs to drink the blood of an akuma or two and if not, his innocence will drink his blood to death.

Allen suggested to Krory to eat human food instead of only drinking akumas blood, but Krory told them that he can't just eat human food all the time.

Bookman then let out a sigh and then told Krory that there may not be any akumas that attacked the place they passed today but there may be many tomorrow, and that relieved Krory.

After 5 minutes, the food came, and Allen's eyes started to sparkle as it followed where the food was being putted.

Allen then started to eat all of the food like he owns the food alone with no one to share with. Lavi laughed at the sight of Allen, eating like he always does but Kanda was angry and told Allen to not eat all the food, again, calling him a beansprout.

But this time, Allen didn't say anything back to Kanda since he was busy eating the food that he didn't even have time to look at how angry was Kanda.

"Lenalee, don't you like the food?" Miranda asked Lenalee, noticing that Lenalee still hasn't touch his plate and was only looking at it.

"huh?..ah. no it's not like that" Lenalee said, moving her hands, denying that she doesn't like the food.

And to avoid being asked a question again, she started eating and showed a smile to Miranda, which Miranda hesitantly accepted with a worried smile.

They then continued to eat while Lenalee stayed quiet for the whole time, and after eating half of her food, she noticed that someone was watching them from the outside.

She looked at the window but she did not see anyone looking or anyone suspicious. She turned back towards the table and just ignored the feeling of someone watching, thinking that it was only her imagination.

~Above the tree near the window~

"There were no akumas who attacked here today so there's still no further information that proves that one of them might possess 'it' " a man wearing a hooded black cloak said to a communication device in his back.

On the other hand of the device, another man's voice spoke and told him that he still have to do his job properly and secretly from them and have to also protect them– rather secretly inspect the seven's moves.

"yes sir!" answered the man wearing a hooded black clothes.

The man then looked around the place he was in to find if someone saw him and heard him. And when he saw that no one was around, since it was already late, he proceeded to his job.

And when the man saw the seven exorcists leave the restaurant of the inn, he jumped off the tree and went to the roof and then started to follow the exorcist secretly, again.
----------------------------------------------