chapter 2

I couldn't be in love. When he answered the door i my stomach dropped again. "Come in" he said i slowly walked in "Thank you"i said
After that we got to know each other. Then i realized that i really was in loved with. I could not steal his wallet i was in love with him. When i left he wanted to walk me home.
JESSE STORY
When she knocked on the door i did not know what to do. My heart was pounding so fast and my hands was sweating. I just took deep breathes and answered the door. Her face was glowing she was so beautiful. After the date i wanted to walk her home. When we got to her place she got real close to me and slammed her lips onto mine. I kissed back. We was kissing for a few minutes then she pushed. "Goodnight" she said as she walked away.
AMY STORY
When i kissed him i did not know what happened to me. I was a different person. When i got up stairs open my door Emily was waiting there with her arms folded
"You was not suppose to kiss him"
"sorry i did not mean it i fell in love with him"i said
"the last time you fell in love was in 5th grade"

"I know its just i fell different when i am around him"i said
"did you get the wallet" "no" i said quietly and looking down at the ground slowly. When i looked up she look so angry like she was going to kill me. "AMY" she shouted at me "sorry" i said i was thinking to my self should i keep on doing this and should i tell her.
3 MONTHS LATER
me and Jesse became very good friends i was not worried about the wallet i was still wondering how was i going to tell him i love him. Every day i went to the coffee shop to see him. When i got the there was another girl there and they where kissing. My heart was pounding and i could fell the tears coming down my face. I tried to hurry up and leave but Jesse saw me and was calling my name. I acted like i did not hear him. I ran back home. Later that night i someone was knocking on the door. When i open it Jesse was there.
"Can i come in" he said "sure"
When he came in we both sat on the couch. He could see that i was crying."why did you acted like that when you saw me kissing her and why are you crying" he said
"Because the truth is that I...I love you"i said
When i said that his eyebrows went up.
"If you love me why was you going to steal my wallet for my money"
"Who told you that"i said
"The that was kissing me and i did not even know her she kissed me out of no where"he said
"I was going to take your wallet until i fell in love with you". After i said that i had to explain to him what i was doing.
"Sorry" i said. He came closer to me and gave me a hug. He pulled away and kissed me.
THERE WILL BE MORE COMING SOON