2 months later

It has been 2 months since i had got out of the hospital. Also since i been to my apartment. I have been living with Jesse cause i was so scared to go back. Emily and me are friends again but her and Jesse is very over protected over me. Even Emily. For some reason every time Emily see this dude that has black hair and brown eyes. Emily does not want him around me. She says that he looks very mean. Jesse he just walks with me everywhere. Me Jesse and Emily all live together.

One day me Jesse and Emily walked to the library. When we open the door the was a girl there with blonde hair and blue eyes. Jesse stopped half way in the door and was slowly walking until Emily was not looking and bumped into Jesse and almost falling over. Once i got in there i was looking for a book to read then i we all would stay there and read books. On a Thursday. I found a book and started reading but i couldn't. I looked a round to see what was bothering me. I looked at Jesse he was still looking at the girl.
"Jesse is there something  wrong." i said

"No it just seemed like i know her from somewhere"he said
"Well just go ask her"i said
"Um...ok"he said
He walked over there slowly. I think that they did know each other they talked for a very long time. When he came back he had a big smile on his face.
"So what happened" i said
"We are going to go out to dinner"he said
"That's cool" i said quite
"Tonight" he added
"Tonight that's good for you" i said
When we went home. I sat on the sofa. Jesse ran to his room and got ready. Me and Emily sat on the sofa and watch movies. When Jesse left it was quite. I tried to think of something to talk about. The first thing that came in mind was why does Emily not want me by that man.

"How come when ever you see that man you don't want him to see me" i asked

"What are you talking about"

"That man with black hair and brown eyes" i said

"Oh him it nothing" she said looking down at her fingers

"Are you hiding something from me" i said

"No"

"Emily tell me i wont be mad at you for ever probably i will just be upset for a little if its bad"i said

"Fine do you remember what happened at your apartment. That was me"

I was so confused by her saying that was me.

"What do you me that was you"i said

"I was the one that pushed you out the window"she said as tear drops was going down her eyes
"Why did you do it" i said as i was about to cry but trying to hold it in. "It could not been you because i bit that person so they should have a scar or something on there hand" i said. She looked at me as she hold up her hand showing me it. I quickly got up and backed up.
"Let me explain please i am not going to hurt you"she said. I could tell that she was telling the truth. I slowly sat back down. And then she told the story.

THE STORY
"That guy that you was talking to before you meet Jesse and when we was not friends no more. He had came to me and told me i need to pay the money that you took from him and when i did. He still said that he was going to kill you but i have to do it. So i was that lady in the hall. Also the reason why i pushed you out the window is because he was watching outside. But when i was going to grab you i was going to tell you that you have to fake all of this so i came up with the idea and pushed you out the window. That it would not hurt you to much or kill you. The reason why you passed out is cause i pressed you pressure point. And all that time i had a bomb on and there was one in the house but i took it out when i walk out the building. The reason all of that crazy and scary stuff has been happening is because i been trying to get your attention.

When she explained all of that stuff to me i was really shocked. I got up and gave her a big hugs just cause she started drying and she my friend.
"I am not upset ok" i said
"Ok"
"But there is one thing don't tell Jesse about this right away and if you do tell him you have to break it down to him"i said

___________________________i hope you guys like this story enjoy