Third day

~ Next morning at Yuzu's room ~

Yuya (wokes up): Another day in Yuzu's room... (notice a note) Hmm what's that? (took and read) Meet me at the park tonight, Yuto. (Yuya wide opened his  crimson eyes) Yuto? Who is he? I better go and find out. (jump from the bed)

~ Meanwhile~

Yuto: I bet Yuzu get the note.

Shun: Why are you around that girl anyway? She isn't even Ruri.

Yuto: Indeed, but I feel like I want to protect her...

Shun: Do what you want, but we have better things to do, Yuto. Never forget that! (leaves)

Yuto: Shun...

Unknown voice: Hello, Yuto.

Yuto (turns around): Who are you? (sees the pink haired fairy)

Unknown voice: Me? I'm Elise. I'm a fairy of love. I've one mission for you, Yuto.

Yuto: Why should I help you?

Elise: You see, you're involved with Yuzu Hiragi. I want you to do something for me.

Yuto: I don't want hurt Yuzu!

Elise: I didn't said such thing! I want you to be hmm more romantic with her.

Yuto (confused): Romantic? What do you mean?

Elise: Just do as I say, Yuto.

Yuto: Like I said, I don't want to hurt Yuzu!

Elise: And like I said, just act more romantic... (wave with her wand) Now, you'll obey me!

Yuto: Sure, Elise. I'll do what you want. I'll be more romantic with Yuzu!

Elise: Perfect. (in her thoughts) What will you do now, Yuya Sakaki? (leaves)

Yuto: Huh? What just happened? Oh, that's right, I'll meet with Yuzu tonight. (leaves at the park)

~ Meanwhile at the park ~

Yuya (arrives at the park): Hmm, here I should met this guy Yuto.

Yuto (coming to Yuya/Yuzu) Hello, Yuzu. I'm glad that you came.

Yuya (staring at the purple with black haired boy and in his thoughts) Same face as me... (at loud) Oh, hello, Yuto.

Yuto (hugs Yuya/Yuzu) I missed you so much. I heard that you're practicing for the championship.

Yuya (let go of himself): Um, yeah. We practice a lot.

Yuto (smiles): You're cute as usual, even you aren't Ruri, but I like you.

Yuya (in his thoughts) Ruri? What is he talking about? What's that Yuzu knows, but never said a word? (at loud) Um, thanks, Yuto...

Yuto: (take her hand): So, where do you want us to go, Yuzu?

Yuya (feels strange. In his thoughts) Yuzu's heart beat fast... Does she likes this guy? Indeed he looks like me, but what's this feeling? I don't want to lose to this guy. (at loud) Umm, whatever you like, Yuto.

Yuto (winks) Let's go. (they left)

~ After the "date" where Yuya finds out that Yuto is actually from xyz dimension and finds out about the Academia ~

Yuto: I'm glad that you listen to me, Yuzu (kisses her cheek)

Yuya: Um, sure, Yuto. (in his thoughts) I definitely wont lose to him! Yuzu is mine. Huh? Did I just get jealous? (at loud) See you again, Yuto (leaves)

Yuto: See ya, Yuzu (leaves)

Elise: Mission complete. Now everything will be fine. (disappears)

Yuya (home): Uh, I'm so angry! Why did that guy showed up? (his phone rings) Uh, Yuzu calls (answer the phone)

Yuzu (yelling):  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAY, YUYAA?

Yuya: I was wandering around and thinking about our situation, Yuzu.

Yuzu: I see... You didn't even called me, so I was worried... I'm glad that you're okay.

Yuya: Sure. I'm glad that today was a holiday... So, let's meet tomorrow at school.

Yuzu: Sure. Good night, Yuya.

Yuya: Good night, Yuzu (hang out and lied on the bed) Uh, definitely I wont lose to this guy. Huh? Does that mean I finally found out my feelings for Yuzu? If that's true, we'll be able to break the spell. I'll finally return to my body. Uh, I'm so tired. I'll sleep (fells a sleep)

~ To be continued ~

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter, coming soon ^^