Sixth day

~ Another morning, Yuya's worst nightmare ~

Yuya (woke up): Sixth day... I've 24 hours to break the spell... I hope Yuzu will find her answer... (noticing one note) What's this? Another one? (took and read) Yuzu, you must be careful. Academia's solders are on they way to capture you. Don't trust your friend, Sora. Yuto. (Yuya wide opened his eyes) Sora? He's with the Academia? Oh no! Yuzu is in danger... Wait... I'm in danger, I'm Yuzu... No, no. I must protect her. But, how can I trust Yuto? Maybe he wants only to see Yuzu... Better go and find Yuzu... Wait... I'll be late for school! (jump from the bed)

~ At school~

Yuzu: I finally decide. I'm going to break the spell!

Unknown voice: What spell?

Yuzu (turning around): Sora? No, I didn't said spell I said spoon.

Sora (confused): Spoon? You want to break a spoon, Yuya?

Yuzu: Yeah. I made bet with Yuzu that I must break a spoon.

Sora: I see... Good luck, Yuya. (leave)

Yuzu (alone): Phew, he believe me!

Yuya: YUYAAA!

Yuzu: Yuzu? I mean, Yuya?

Yuya: You're in danger... 

Yuzu: What are you talking about, Yuya?

Yuya (give her the note from Yuto): Look at this.

Yuzu (took the note and read it): Academia? Sora? I can't believe... Yuya, Sora is our friend... But, Yuto never lies...

Yuya: I can't believe in that too... But, you must be careful, Yuzu... Maybe Yuto's wrong...

Yuzu: No, you must be careful. Remember, you're in my body.... I don't think Yuto will do that... I know him well, he just cares about me...

Yuya: Anyway, for now let's stick together until we figure out If Sora is traitor...

Yuzu: Of course... Also, Yuya...

Yuya: Hm?

Yuzu (smiling): Never mind. Let's go at classes.

Yuya: Of course. (leave)

~ After classes ~

Sora: I finally found you, Yuzu.

Yuya: Sora... So, you really are from Academia...

Sora: I'm so sorry, Yuzu... You must come with me in the Academia...

Yuya: Why, Sora? I thought we're friends...

Sora: Orders from Professor... If I don't bring you to the Academia, then they'll send another one...

Yuya: I don't go anywhere with you, Sora!

Sora (grabbing her hand): I'm so sorry...

~ At that moment ~

Yuzu: Let go of Yuzu, Sora.

Sora: Yuya...

Yuzu: I can't believe that you're betraying me, Sora... We're friends...

Sora (let go of Yuya/Yuzu): I know... And you're right... I can't do that... I'm so sorry... (leave fast)

Yuzu: Yuya, are you okay?

Yuya: I'm fine, Yuzu...

Yuzu (hugging him): Idiot, Yuya... I thought I will lose you...

Yuya (hugs her back): You wont lose me, Yuzu.

Yuzu: I love you, Yuya. (suddenly kisses him)

Yuya (confused kiss her back and then they pulled off): Huh, did we break the spell?

Unknown voice: Yeah, you did break the spell, Yuya Sakaki, Yuzu Hiragi.

Yuya: Elise!

Elise: I'm glad that you find your true feelings, but... Even If you kissed now, I'm afraid that 7 days must pass until you back in your original bodies.

Yuya: You lie to us!

Elise: Did I? Oh, I forget to mention that... I'm so sorry... So, you'll be back tomorrow in your original bodies. See you tomorrow (disappears).

Yuzu: That little bitch! She lied to us!

Yuya: It's okay... We know that we'll back in our original bodies. Don't worry, Yuzu. I'll protect you from the Academia.

Yuzu: Thanks, Yuya. Let's go home. 

Yuya (nodding): Let's go (they leave)

~ To be continued ~

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter is the epilogue 

and find out what will happen... ^^