Why do you only have one eye?

Asker ask: all the other Sans' have pinpricks or glowing eyes in both their sockets. Why don't you?

G: *he freezes, remembering something*
Flashback
It was a genocide timeline, and I had realized Fira was the one Chara was controlling too late. "Fira, you don't have to do this. We can talk this over, I promise." I said, dodging another strike from her sword. She grinned, but her eyes were sad. "I can't go back now. I HAVE to finish it." She says, crying. She lunges at me, and my eyes turned yellow as I teleport to the side, barely dodging the blow. "Fira, please!" I begged, blocking her sword with mine. "I'm sorry, G. I have to." She said. "Remember who you are, Fira! Chara doesn't control you!! You can stop this!" I said, pushing her away. She starts sobbing, and she falls to her knees. I rush over to her, letting my guard down for a moment. "Fira?! Are you fighting them?!" I say, kneeling beside her. Her eyes glint red, and she lunges at me. I scream as she buries a knife in my right eye socket. She yanks it out, and it's covered in a glowing yellow substance. I clap my hand over my eye, and she stabs me in the chest, knocking off what little HP I had left. Everything goes black.
Flashback ends
G: *sighs, and walks up the stairs* I don't like to think about it.