Contest #1: Water

CONTEST IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.

THE ENTRY DEADLINE IS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2nd AT 11:00p.m. GMT.

The theme is water. You can implement water in any way you like. Dean & Cas could visit a lake, they could be on a swim team, heck, Castiel could be a waiter and he keeps bringing Dean vodka instead of water. As long as it involves Dean, Castiel, and water in some way or another, it qualifies for this contest.

Rules:

- PG13 (Cussing is allowed, but keep it at a minimum. If you wish to include depression/drug abuse (including alcohol)/phobias/etc., please add a warning at the beginning of the chapter, or tag it.)
- You WILL be judged on your grammar! Please do not enter something that is indecipherable.
- Please follow the contest theme.
- Steer clear of unoriginality. No one wants to read the same story fifteen times.
- Entries MUST have been written within the given time frame. You may not enter stories you have already written.
- You can enter a maximum of THREE stories. However, you will only be eligible to win one of the three prizes, but a second or third story may receive an honorable mention if you won with a different story. Please make it clear how many stories you have entered the first time you enter.
- Please keep your entries in between 300 and 4500 words.

How To Enter:
1) After you have written your entry, comment on THIS chapter the exact title of your entry. If your entry is a chapter in an existing contest, one-shot, or short story book, please include that information. Your book will be added to the Contest Entry reading list once it has been entered.

2) Add the tag "#destielfanficrec" to make sure I see it, and if your story has not been added within a week of your entering, please PM me so I can add it.

3) I will read each story that is entered, no matter how early it is posted. If you post it an hour before time is up, you will have the same chance at winning as someone who entered a week earlier.

Prizes:
Prizes will be awarded to the top three authors of the top three stories (if you have entered multiple stories, only one may be selected for a prize, although all are eligible), and to a few honorable mentions. Prizes are as follows:

Honorable Mentions: A vote for your winning entry and a shout out on my personal account.

3rd Place: A follow and votes for 3 chapters of your choice.

2nd Place: A follow on both destielfanficrec and my personal account, and votes for 5 chapters of your choice.

1st Place: The two aforementioned follows, a vote for 10 chapters of your choice, and your winning entry will be permanently featured on our "Contest Winners" Reading list, along with a shoutout on my personal account. I will also review your winning entry as a new chapter on our Destiel Fanfic Reviews story. The winner can also help judge the next contest if they wish to do so.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I will be sure to answer as quickly as possible.

I look forward to reading your entries! Good luck!

~ Chin_Up_Winchester