Chapter three

Marceys POV: I started to dry off my hair and then started to decide whether I should straighten my hair or curl it. I went with straighten it. I didn't really suit my hair curly as I did with it straight. About twenty-thirty minutes later I finish drying my hair. It was only 12 o'clock and the party didn't start till half seven. I still had plenty of time to get ready and to my hair yet.

I went and sat on my bed and texted Jocelynn.

Heyy

I waited about a minute before she text back. While I was waiting I decided to put on a pair of jarmas to sit in until I get properly ready for tonight. I heard my phone buzz that Jocelynn had text me back.

Sup dude?! You excited for tonight ;))

Haha! Yup! I've got my dress picked out what I'm gonna wear

Ooo witch one is it? Your white or blue one??

The white one

Nice choice ;)

Haha what are you wearing??

Yea I was gonna mention that I don't have any nice dresses that I can wear so I was wondering if I could wear one of yours?? I could wear your blue one seen as if we're the same size in all XD

Yea sure no problem I'll drive over now and drop it off for you.. Btw I'm in my pjs so don't get a surprise when you answer the door to me XD

Ok no problem XD

I grabbed the blue dress for Jocelynn out of my wardrobe. I shouted my mom to tell her that I was calling round Jocelynns for an hour and then I'll be back. I grabbed my house and car key and walked outside. It was boiling. I got in my car and started to drive. Jocelynn didn't live very far away from me. Only a five minute drive if not ten.

I parked near Jocelynns house and knocked. I was about to go and get the dress out the car for Jocelynn, but as soon as I went to move she looked out the window and poured a glass of water down on me and it was freezing. At lease it cooled me down from the heat. I looked up to her dying with laughter. She started to shout down from her window and through her laughter.

"Just come in you idiot you don't have to knock" she called down to me through her laughter.

"But it's polite and I don't like being bad mannered" I call back up to her.

"Shut up and get up here" she says to me as she finishes laughing and walks away from her window.

I walk in her house and close the door behind me. I go up stairs and walk in her bedroom. I look at her giggling at me socked in cold water.

"Why did you do that?" I say to her while chucking my blue dress on her bed for her.

"Hey it was funny" she says while still giggling away trying to to kill herself from laughing.

"But are you excited for tonight with the guys" she asks me for the second time today.

"I was until you poured that water on me!" I say to her jokingly.

"Oh get over it a little water never hurt anyone" She grins while looking from me to the dress.
-

-

-
SORRY THAT THESE CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT, BUT IM KIND OF BUSY WITH SCHOL RN BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS STORY EVERY WEEK FROM NOW ON!